Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Holland not working at the club on matchdays? 22:14 - Nov 29 with 894 viewsRozeeboy74

Or Sky just pay better?
Matt Holland not working at the club on matchdays? on 22:24 - Nov 29 with 833 viewsBasuco

Has he ever worked at the club on matchdays? I can't remember seeing him, I have seen Shefki and George burley many times, not working but there for the games.
Matt Holland not working at the club on matchdays? on 22:29 - Nov 29 with 806 viewsredrickstuhaart

Matt Holland not working at the club on matchdays? on 22:24 - Nov 29 by Basuco

Has he ever worked at the club on matchdays? I can't remember seeing him, I have seen Shefki and George burley many times, not working but there for the games.

Regular on Town TV
Matt Holland not working at the club on matchdays? on 22:47 - Nov 29 with 732 viewsBasuco

Matt Holland not working at the club on matchdays? on 22:29 - Nov 29 by redrickstuhaart

Regular on Town TV

I have not seen that.
Matt Holland not working at the club on matchdays? on 03:06 - Nov 30 with 541 viewstivo

He pops up all over the place, does loads of the US networks as the co-commentator, it's surprising how often you hear him over the weekend when watching dodgy streams. Must be doing well for himself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024