Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waiting room for Norwich tickets 09:04 - Nov 27 with 8280 viewsSmithersJones

Anyone managed to get in yet?
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 12:27 - Nov 27 with 1003 viewsvinceg

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 12:20 - Nov 27 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Having been to at least three home matches since the beginning of the 2022/23 season.

Or having at least three home match tickets being purchased under your membership number, being more accurate.

Are right, understood. Tend to only go to away games so that explains it.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 14:17 - Nov 27 with 787 viewsgringoblue

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 11:13 - Nov 27 by goperryrevs

This. I joined the queue at 9. Went through the captcha progress, joined the queue, then was 'let in'. Left my phone on and browser open.

At 1010, it still said 'coming soon', the button hadn't activated, so essentially had to start again at the back of the queue. Just managed to get two restricted view tickets. System could definitely be better.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2023 11:14]

Had a call from the ticket office as I had the same problem and emailed them. (I later managed to get some restricted view tickets by trying on a different device / browser). Club said some people who joined the waiting room early didn't convert into going in to the purchase queue properly (this was my experience), they think it may have been a Firefox browser issue (I was using Firefox first attempt). Had a good chat with them about my customer journey, so if you have any specific feedback about your experience then worth contacting the ticket office so they can gather as much info as poissible to prevent a repeat IF they try and do this again.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 14:38 - Nov 27 with 691 viewsgoperryrevs

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 14:17 - Nov 27 by gringoblue

Had a call from the ticket office as I had the same problem and emailed them. (I later managed to get some restricted view tickets by trying on a different device / browser). Club said some people who joined the waiting room early didn't convert into going in to the purchase queue properly (this was my experience), they think it may have been a Firefox browser issue (I was using Firefox first attempt). Had a good chat with them about my customer journey, so if you have any specific feedback about your experience then worth contacting the ticket office so they can gather as much info as poissible to prevent a repeat IF they try and do this again.

Thanks. Just called them and they were really helpful - there are better tickets available now, so they swapped them for where we'd prefer to sit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024