Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? 17:05 - Nov 15 with 1959 viewsThisIsMyUsername

I'm a qualified physiotherapist and current Master's student in strength and conditioning (also soon to be level 3 qualified in personal training) recently in between jobs after something came to an end.

Hoping to stay in the general remit of physiotherapy/coaching/training, but would also consider anything related.

Daily visits to various job boards are yet to throw anything up and therefore starting to stress a little bit. Needing something permanent and reliable.

Longshot like I say but if anyone has any leads I'd be very grateful.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 18:30 - Nov 15 with 1836 viewsjontysnut

I assume you don't want to work in the NHS and/or top that up with say some work in non league football/grass roots sport? My son is an NHS physio doing cardiac rehab and really enjoys it
Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 18:40 - Nov 15 with 1803 viewsDeano69

I have one or two connections, nothing I know of as such, but what part of the world buddy?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 18:52 - Nov 15 with 1748 viewsMK1

I have a few connections in those fields. Whereabout you stationed my friend?
Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 19:30 - Nov 15 with 1681 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 18:30 - Nov 15 by jontysnut

I assume you don't want to work in the NHS and/or top that up with say some work in non league football/grass roots sport? My son is an NHS physio doing cardiac rehab and really enjoys it

I've done NHS before (musculoskeletal outpatients). It wasn't for me. I do still check the NHS site regularly for jobs in different areas of physio on the off chance that something pops up, however the majority are rotational roles based in hospitals, and I don't really want to work in a hospital for personal reasons.

I have also done some casual work with the ITFC academy and enjoyed that while it lasted.

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 19:33 - Nov 15 with 1664 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 18:40 - Nov 15 by Deano69

I have one or two connections, nothing I know of as such, but what part of the world buddy?

Hi Dean. I'm looking primarily at the Suffolk/north Essex area for the next 12 months-ish.

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 19:36 - Nov 15 with 1654 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 18:52 - Nov 15 by MK1

I have a few connections in those fields. Whereabout you stationed my friend?

Thanks for the reply. See my reply to Deano re where I'm primarily looking. In what part of the world are you in/do you know people?

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 19:39 - Nov 15 with 1626 viewsMK1

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 19:36 - Nov 15 by ThisIsMyUsername

Thanks for the reply. See my reply to Deano re where I'm primarily looking. In what part of the world are you in/do you know people?

I know a few in those areas. I will pm you if I hear of anything. Good luck in the meantime.
Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 19:47 - Nov 15 with 1583 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 19:39 - Nov 15 by MK1

I know a few in those areas. I will pm you if I hear of anything. Good luck in the meantime.

Login to get fewer ads

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 20:09 - Nov 15 with 1538 viewsMK1

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 19:47 - Nov 15 by ThisIsMyUsername

Flashy red sent.
Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 05:29 - Nov 16 with 1351 viewsKropotkin123

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 05:33 - Nov 16 with 1345 viewsMK1

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 05:29 - Nov 16 by Kropotkin123

Don't see how that helps.
Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 16:39 - Nov 16 with 1143 viewsKropotkin123

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 05:33 - Nov 16 by MK1

Don't see how that helps.

Bumps the thread so other people who can help can see it.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 17:09 - Nov 16 with 1113 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 16:39 - Nov 16 by Kropotkin123

Well I appreciate that.

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 18:14 - Nov 16 with 1054 viewsMK1

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 16:39 - Nov 16 by Kropotkin123

Sorry.
Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 19:39 - Nov 16 with 1000 viewsKropotkin123

Longshot. Does anyone know of any jobs going? on 18:14 - Nov 16 by MK1

Sorry.

No need for sorry, the song was in my head after the title and the motive is far less discernible than saying "bump"!
[Post edited 16 Nov 2023 19:40]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024