Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix 16:12 - Nov 12 with 1355 viewsSheffordBlue

Don't think there are any more to add but if there are I'll edit this thread. The England/Scotland U20/U21 fixtures have been available to watch on YouTube and/or FA Player. Wales games should be on S4C. Sure the others will have a stream somewhere:

Thursday 16th November
Australia vs Bangladesh 0900
Iraq vs Indonesia 1445
England U20 vs Italy U20 - 1900
St Kitts and Nevis vs St Lucia - 2200

Friday 17th November
Belgium U21 vs Scotland U21 1900
Saturday 18th November
Armenia vs Wales 1400

Sunday 19th November
St Lucia vs Saint Maarten - 1800

Monday 20th
Germany U20 vs England U20 1700

Tuesday 21st November
Philippines vs Indonesia 1100
Palestine vs Australia 1400
Hungary U21 vs Scotland U21 1900
Wales vs Turkey 1945
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 16:46]

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 16:32 - Nov 12 with 1303 viewsPhilTWTD

I'm guessing Janoi will be with St Lucia but they don't announce their squads until about a day before the games. There are U19s games for Rio Morgan and Woody Williamson, but probably not available to watch.
International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 16:46 - Nov 12 with 1273 viewsSheffordBlue

International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 16:32 - Nov 12 by PhilTWTD

I'm guessing Janoi will be with St Lucia but they don't announce their squads until about a day before the games. There are U19s games for Rio Morgan and Woody Williamson, but probably not available to watch.

Updated it with the St Lucia matches. I watched his last appearance and he didn't look like he was having much fun out there!

International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 16:48 - Nov 12 with 1255 viewsPhilTWTD

International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 16:46 - Nov 12 by SheffordBlue

Updated it with the St Lucia matches. I watched his last appearance and he didn't look like he was having much fun out there!

I did as well. They were very, very defensive, weren't they? He got a nasty kick in the first half which can't have helped.
International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 15:58 - Nov 14 with 1006 viewsPhilTWTD

International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 16:46 - Nov 12 by SheffordBlue

Janoi not with St Lucia.

International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 20:24 - Nov 14 with 905 viewsSheffordBlue

International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 15:58 - Nov 14 by PhilTWTD

Janoi not with St Lucia.

Didn't he have another minor injury in the past couple of weeks?

International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 20:44 - Nov 14 with 887 viewsPhilTWTD

International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 20:24 - Nov 14 by SheffordBlue

Didn't he have another minor injury in the past couple of weeks?

Went off in the Fulham game but Kieran didn't mention an injury as far as I remember.
International Break - when to get your Ipswich fix on 20:47 - Nov 14 with 851 viewshatch

I’m happy to swerve my Ipswich fix this week and will be heading to Wembley on Friday, Hampden Park on Sunday and may go watch Dumbarton play on Saturday although that looks pretty bleak.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024