Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Selling season ticket for one match 16:51 - Nov 9 with 833 viewsMartus

With the Leicester match on Boxing day moved from 3 o'clock kick off to 19:45 - I probably can no longer make it.

So what is the clubs new stance on selling tickets - do i have to go through the club?

"Bobby conquered Europe!!! And we won the FA cuuuuup!"

Selling season ticket for one match on 16:54 - Nov 9 with 807 viewsBuhrer

You can ask the club for a pdf to share by email with a friend, or you could donate the ticket to the ITFC Foundation.
Selling season ticket for one match on 16:56 - Nov 9 with 792 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I don't think you can resell but they will send you an e-ticket for the other person so they can print at home or show on their phone. I can't make every game, and sometimes I sit with family elsewhere depending on who's come to the game, so I often share mine with others and get this done. The family tickets have gone to my best friends for Saturday for example whereas I am in my usual seat.
Selling season ticket for one match on 17:06 - Nov 9 with 743 viewsBeattie78

Selling season ticket for one match on 16:54 - Nov 9 by Buhrer

You can ask the club for a pdf to share by email with a friend, or you could donate the ticket to the ITFC Foundation.

I can't make the Leicester game. Anyone know what happens if you donate your ticket to the ITFC Foundation?

LexdenBlue62

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024