Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are yet to beat a team by more than one away from home 09:43 - Nov 7 with 1102 viewsmattrolow

Which is by no means a moan, they've been excellent away performances.

After draws at Hudds and Brum now, it would be really nice to have a really comfortable win and just keep the momentum rolling.

COYB.
We are yet to beat a team by more than one away from home on 09:48 - Nov 7 with 1056 viewsportmanking

Sorry, I couldn't give a monkeys how many goals we win by tonight. Just win.
We are yet to beat a team by more than one away from home on 09:59 - Nov 7 with 1021 viewsbournemouthblue

It would but it's games like these that worry me more, they'll be fairly direct and physical much as Huddersfield were, it's also a bit of a bogey ground for us

A win by the odd goal would be more than useful

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

We are yet to beat a team by more than one away from home on 10:14 - Nov 7 with 982 viewsusm

I'll be delighted with a win however it comes.
Rotherham away is a tough game for us, more so on a Tuesday evening in November when we have just returned from a tough Saturday game in Birmingham.
Would love 3 points, but would be happy with 1.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

We are yet to beat a team by more than one away from home on 10:29 - Nov 7 with 943 viewsemergencylime

We are yet to beat a team by more than one away from home on 10:14 - Nov 7 by usm

I'll be delighted with a win however it comes.
Rotherham away is a tough game for us, more so on a Tuesday evening in November when we have just returned from a tough Saturday game in Birmingham.
Would love 3 points, but would be happy with 1.

I believe they’ve scored in every home game this season, and we’ve not picked up a single point there since this day 8 years ago.
That combination means tonight is a great test

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

We are yet to beat a team by more than one away from home on 10:30 - Nov 7 with 933 viewsIpswichRising

We are yet to beat a team by more than one away from home on 09:59 - Nov 7 by bournemouthblue

It would but it's games like these that worry me more, they'll be fairly direct and physical much as Huddersfield were, it's also a bit of a bogey ground for us

A win by the odd goal would be more than useful

Have to say that I am more relaxed about this game, I was worried about the Brum game as I think they played quite well in the second half the previous week at Soton
We are yet to beat a team by more than one away from home on 17:53 - Nov 7 with 634 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I’d say the run at the end of last season wining 3-0, 4-0, 6-0 was the only period in my Town supporting history we’ve ever consistently won comfortably.

And I guess in retrospect I should have expected (years of pessimism as a Town fan) a good run in the Championship- we were just too good for that league after the Jan window.
We are yet to beat a team by more than one away from home on 18:47 - Nov 7 with 567 viewsTheBoyBlue

Just want a win please!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024