Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 06:33 - Nov 5 with 6875 viewsBondiBlue

When it clicks for him he's going to be phenomenal. So talented but so inconsistent.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 on 13:49 - Nov 6 with 483 viewskeebsdad

Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 on 11:16 - Nov 6 by tractorboy1978

I'd say that the downvotes are more to do with you posting a negative thread straight after we'd won 13 from 15 games and clinched promotion than anything else!

I'm not sure anyone on this thread has suggested he is the finished article yet.

So that means one can only post a 'negative thread' when we've lost 4 on the bounce and the manager's head is on the block?

John F Kennedy said 'The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining' and I would suggest that pointing out deficiencies can be done at any time. There has been many threads recently about which players will do well when we get to the PL, unfortunately Clarke is currently not on that list.
Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 on 13:52 - Nov 6 with 460 viewskeebsdad

Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 on 11:22 - Nov 6 by jayessess

So, six months ago, at the end of a run of 16 games where we won 14 and drew 2 matches, culminating in promotion, a run that Harry Clarke was almost ever present in, you decided to start a thread criticising him and you're still thinking about it six months later.

Gotta laugh that you think this disproves the point I'm making about people fixating on "some of our own" and getting hyper-critical.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2023 11:25]

Still thinking about it because he still isn't good enough
[Post edited 6 Nov 2023 13:53]
Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 on 13:53 - Nov 6 with 457 viewsHerbivore

Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 on 13:52 - Nov 6 by keebsdad

Still thinking about it because he still isn't good enough
[Post edited 6 Nov 2023 13:53]

Did he steal your girlfriend or something?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 on 13:54 - Nov 6 with 450 viewskeebsdad

Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 on 13:53 - Nov 6 by Herbivore

Did he steal your girlfriend or something?

that would only happen if he was into ladies older than Wayne Rooney's preferences.
Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 on 14:11 - Nov 6 with 417 viewsgosblue

Kyle Walker he isn’t, he’s more out of the Luke Shaw mould. Love him or hate him Shaw is a very solid fullback who sometimes does things we may not like. Same as Clarke. I think I’d rather have Clarke than Williams against Rotherham or Millwall where we know we’re in for a scrap.
Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 on 14:38 - Nov 6 with 385 viewstractorboy1978

Can't decide whether to give clarke a 4 or an 8 on 13:49 - Nov 6 by keebsdad

So that means one can only post a 'negative thread' when we've lost 4 on the bounce and the manager's head is on the block?

John F Kennedy said 'The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining' and I would suggest that pointing out deficiencies can be done at any time. There has been many threads recently about which players will do well when we get to the PL, unfortunately Clarke is currently not on that list.

Of course not, but the final day of the season we get promoted is a pretty weird time to do it. I get the impression you've made your mind up on him for some reason and that is that regardless of what he does now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024