Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably no need to look for reasons to moan this evening 23:46 - Nov 1 with 920 viewsRKD

Yes, it was slightly disappointing to know that a chance to be in a 1/4 draw with Port Vale was there for the taking had we played a slightly stronger side. All in all probably the right decision to make though, he essentially just rested players we couldn’t afford to lose for a league game.

A few fringe players exposed. A couple for lack of quality, none that really caused surprise. A couple due to match practice, but I guess that’s what these games are for.

We had to lose again eventually, and rather this than Birmingham.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Probably no need to look for reasons to moan this evening on 23:57 - Nov 1 with 862 viewsIllinoisblue

Indeed. Mildly frustrating to not lay a glove on them but already over it. Saturday is all that matters. Onwards. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Probably no need to look for reasons to moan this evening on 00:07 - Nov 2 with 834 viewsBuhrer

Probably no need to look for reasons to moan this evening on 23:57 - Nov 1 by Illinoisblue

Indeed. Mildly frustrating to not lay a glove on them but already over it. Saturday is all that matters. Onwards. COYB

Didnt lay a glove? I think Indonesia may disagree. Plus I think it was a 100% ratio of attempts on goal converted into goals for us, so not all bad..
Probably no need to look for reasons to moan this evening on 00:54 - Nov 2 with 782 viewsIllinoisblue

Probably no need to look for reasons to moan this evening on 00:07 - Nov 2 by Buhrer

Didnt lay a glove? I think Indonesia may disagree. Plus I think it was a 100% ratio of attempts on goal converted into goals for us, so not all bad..

Just a late tickle. Good for him though. Boy looks a player

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Probably no need to look for reasons to moan this evening on 06:16 - Nov 2 with 666 viewsfranz_tyson

Facking bed-wetters!!!!! Moaning is banned under McKenna.

Apart from that..... I thought it was a disappointing error-strewn performance. I know this is our b-side and they're PL , but I thought we would put up a better performance in defeat. No biggie... maybe we needed something to bring us back to earth a little.
I bet Indonesia is exploding with the Baggott goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024