Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's hoping the Man U improvement continues. 21:41 - Oct 25 with 927 viewsMercian

To make it clear I do not like them at all but If Ten hag gets sacked I can see KM being among the favoured targets. I don't think we would turn them down.
Here's hoping the Man U improvement continues. on 21:49 - Oct 25 with 865 viewsitfc_bucks

100% he won't be on their radar.
Here's hoping the Man U improvement continues. on 21:54 - Oct 25 with 813 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Absolutely no chance that the Utd board or fanbase have the balls or the intelligence to make / embrace a forward-thinking, brave appointment like KM.

It'll be one of the usual, high-profile names banded about when Ten Hag is culled.
Here's hoping the Man U improvement continues. on 00:13 - Oct 26 with 692 viewsMercian

Here's hoping the Man U improvement continues. on 21:54 - Oct 25 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Absolutely no chance that the Utd board or fanbase have the balls or the intelligence to make / embrace a forward-thinking, brave appointment like KM.

It'll be one of the usual, high-profile names banded about when Ten Hag is culled.

Spurs made a bold move in appointing Postecoglou and they look better than they have since the 15/16 season despite losing their and one of the world's best players. Man U have appointed big names since Sir Alex left and it has not worked out for them. I don't think it is beyond the realms of possibilty.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 0:14]
Here's hoping the Man U improvement continues. on 00:25 - Oct 26 with 662 viewsDarkBrandon

Here's hoping the Man U improvement continues. on 00:13 - Oct 26 by Mercian

Spurs made a bold move in appointing Postecoglou and they look better than they have since the 15/16 season despite losing their and one of the world's best players. Man U have appointed big names since Sir Alex left and it has not worked out for them. I don't think it is beyond the realms of possibilty.

I’m not sure. Ten Hag himself is a kind of champions league McKenna. He will be on ManU’s radar, but they won’t be phoning us imminently. Indeed, he might need to get another job before ManU would consider him
Here's hoping the Man U improvement continues. on 06:36 - Oct 26 with 546 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Here's hoping the Man U improvement continues. on 00:13 - Oct 26 by Mercian

“Man U have appointed big names since Sir Alex left”

Exactly

Also worth remembering that Postecoglou was hardly anywhere as left field as a top club appointing McKenna would be, and he was Tottenham’s 3rd choice at best

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024