Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
itfc.co.uk/tickets ‘friends & family’ 17:38 - Oct 22 with 952 viewsBlueMoon

This season I signed up as a Super Blues member. Could anyone explain how the friends & family feature on the Ipswich tickets site works? I’ve searched but not found much help on itfc.co.uk itself.

I’ve set up some friends and now want to get us tickets together (if possible obviously). Where do you see the option to utilise the relationships you have configured? I’m hoping to use it for priority tickets if possible where otherwise we can only get single tickets each.

Can try and order them individually but assume this is what the friends & family feature is supposed to help with?

Thanks in advance👍
itfc.co.uk/tickets ‘friends & family’ on 17:41 - Oct 22 with 920 viewsHerbivore

When you buy tickets you can assign them to your friends and family members. You'll only be able to do that if they also meet the qualifying priority criteria.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

itfc.co.uk/tickets ‘friends & family’ on 17:58 - Oct 22 with 873 viewsBlueMoon

itfc.co.uk/tickets ‘friends & family’ on 17:41 - Oct 22 by Herbivore

When you buy tickets you can assign them to your friends and family members. You'll only be able to do that if they also meet the qualifying priority criteria.

Ok great. I assumed it was something like that just wasn’t seeing it when I looked earlier.

Thanks for the prompt reply.
itfc.co.uk/tickets ‘friends & family’ on 08:51 - Oct 23 with 546 viewsArnoldMoorhen

itfc.co.uk/tickets ‘friends & family’ on 17:58 - Oct 22 by BlueMoon

Ok great. I assumed it was something like that just wasn’t seeing it when I looked earlier.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

To add a little more detail:

If you picked 4 seats together there is then a checkout with the four tickets listed and each has a drop down menu alongside, which will have your name and then the names of others you have assigned below. Select the name for each ticket.

And if any qualify for concessionary rates then you apply the relevant category to the ticket in a similar way.

Once you have done it a couple of times it will be second nature.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024