Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Tickets - Question 23:09 - Oct 20 with 1176 viewsDecageBruce

Hey good people (and those of you that aren’t)

I see there are still tickets available for Bristol City next Weds and would like to go. Can any please confirm whether tickets are E tickets or paper as I’m not convinced they would reach me in the post in time and I am based in Swindon so couldn’t pick up.

For various reasons it’ll be my first game in 7 years so thanks for answering if it is a stupid question and I’m totally out of touch

Away Tickets - Question on 23:22 - Oct 20 with 1122 viewsTVRBlue

Evening!

My understanding is that once you complete the payment an e-mail should be sent to you with the ticket, or tickets, attached as pdf's (e-tickets) - sometimes this is right at the bottom of the e-mail.

This way you can print them at home assuming you have a printer, or wherever you work if you don't. Alternatively, you can download the e-tickets to your phone.

HTH.
Away Tickets - Question on 23:30 - Oct 20 with 1107 viewsDecageBruce

Away Tickets - Question on 23:22 - Oct 20 by TVRBlue

Evening!

My understanding is that once you complete the payment an e-mail should be sent to you with the ticket, or tickets, attached as pdf's (e-tickets) - sometimes this is right at the bottom of the e-mail.

This way you can print them at home assuming you have a printer, or wherever you work if you don't. Alternatively, you can download the e-tickets to your phone.

HTH.

Thanks very much.

Just waiting on another to confirm whether they want to join and then I’ll get that all booked up. Bonus early birthday present to myself.

Cheers
Away Tickets - Question on 23:38 - Oct 20 with 1086 viewsSitfcB

Away Tickets - Question on 23:22 - Oct 20 by TVRBlue

Evening!

HTH.

That’s only for home games.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Away Tickets - Question on 23:39 - Oct 20 with 1090 viewsSitfcB

Physical tickets which the club will send out first class I reckon.

(Should they not actually arrive then duplicates can be sorted to collect on the day)

‘Supporters should note that sales will cease at 5pm on Monday with any returns needed back with the ticket office no later than the same time (5pm on the Monday). This game is an all-ticket match with no sales available on the evening’

COYB

Away Tickets - Question on 00:01 - Oct 21 with 1059 viewsDecageBruce

Away Tickets - Question on 23:39 - Oct 20 by SitfcB

Physical tickets which the club will send out first class I reckon.

(Should they not actually arrive then duplicates can be sorted to collect on the day)

‘Supporters should note that sales will cease at 5pm on Monday with any returns needed back with the ticket office no later than the same time (5pm on the Monday). This game is an all-ticket match with no sales available on the evening’

Thank you. I’ll ring ticket office on Monday l, I think that’s the best bet
Away Tickets - Question on 00:06 - Oct 21 with 1042 viewsSitfcB

Away Tickets - Question on 00:01 - Oct 21 by DecageBruce

Thank you. I’ll ring ticket office on Monday l, I think that’s the best bet

If you order the tickets today or tomorrow then they’ll be sent out almost first thing Monday I imagine…give you Tuesdays post and then Wednesdays as well to get them.

COYB

Away Tickets - Question on 00:18 - Oct 21 with 1028 viewsTVRBlue

Away Tickets - Question on 23:38 - Oct 20 by SitfcB

That’s only for home games.

Thanks for the clarificaton on away games Sitters.
Away Tickets - Question on 00:23 - Oct 21 with 1022 viewsDecageBruce

Away Tickets - Question on 00:06 - Oct 21 by SitfcB

If you order the tickets today or tomorrow then they’ll be sent out almost first thing Monday I imagine…give you Tuesdays post and then Wednesdays as well to get them.

Thanks, the Post is very sporadic around here atm due to strikes/Covid/etc but I’ll order first thing from ticket office on Monday and see how I get on (or not order if there’s likely to be issues)
Login to get fewer ads

Away Tickets - Question on 12:07 - Oct 21 with 670 viewsGlasshouse_blue

The website states:

Away Tickets - Collect from the Host Club on the day of the fixture.
Away Tickets - Question on 12:16 - Oct 21 with 657 viewsSitfcB

Away Tickets - Question on 12:07 - Oct 21 by Glasshouse_blue

The website states:

Away Tickets - Collect from the Host Club on the day of the fixture.

Ah yes, the postal deadline must’ve been 5pm Friday.

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024