Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New book 20:11 - Oct 20 with 463 viewsADStephenson

After a year or so of (very slow) edits, my third novel in the Paddy McAlpin series is now available. Many years ago, with the massive help of TWTD, my first book hit number one in whatever category it was in at the time. Whilst I'm not expecting anything like that this time, if one or two of you decide to give it a try, I'll be very pleased. There are a few characters named after town players, so added enjoyment for you there.
Thanks for your support.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deluge-Paddy-McAlpin-Chronicles/dp/B0CL4QK274/ref=sr_1_

www.adstephenson.com

New book on 20:52 - Oct 20 with 409 viewsMeadowlark

I'll have a look.
New book on 20:59 - Oct 20 with 398 viewsRyorry

Well done sir, I'm full of admiration for anyone who actually completes the writing of a novel, never mind 3, never mind getting them published 👏🏻

Looks very readable. Will try to find the time to read, esp as it's in Kindle & very affordable, you did well there too. I see the reading age is 14-18, but I think there's a real gap in books for teens (used to vol in local library pre-pandemic) and I love Anthony Horowitz's work.

You couldn't have got the timing better for publication either, with that title!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024