Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Ed Sheeran said he's going to a few away games now he's back 01:40 - Oct 4 with 1262 viewsStenvict

Good luck with that pal, with your zero priority points...

Poll: What will be announced first?

I see Ed Sheeran said he's going to a few away games now he's back on 01:45 - Oct 4 with 1241 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I’m with Ed here and say keep a few in the free market! I still need a Leeds and Boxing Day ticket.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 2:29]
I see Ed Sheeran said he's going to a few away games now he's back on 02:22 - Oct 4 with 1209 viewsArnoldMoorhen

He's the shirt sponsor. He can get in the Directors Box with our Directors as their guest.

But more likely he will just hire a box.
I see Ed Sheeran said he's going to a few away games now he's back on 02:38 - Oct 4 with 1190 viewsStenvict

I see Ed Sheeran said he's going to a few away games now he's back on 02:22 - Oct 4 by ArnoldMoorhen

He's the shirt sponsor. He can get in the Directors Box with our Directors as their guest.

Yeah, it was tongue in cheek. He was saying how much he prefers away games because of the atmosphere in the away end, but I doubt he'd ever actually be amongst it.

Poll: What will be announced first?

I see Ed Sheeran said he's going to a few away games now he's back on 02:49 - Oct 4 with 1167 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I see Ed Sheeran said he's going to a few away games now he's back on 02:22 - Oct 4 by ArnoldMoorhen

Lol.
I see Ed Sheeran said he's going to a few away games now he's back on 07:15 - Oct 4 with 911 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I see Ed Sheeran said he's going to a few away games now he's back on 09:23 - Oct 4 with 654 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I see Ed Sheeran said he's going to a few away games now he's back on 07:15 - Oct 4 by SitfcB

Yeah. A 2.22am Insomniac post and I missed it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024