Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omari Hutchinson - What do you think he is worth? 00:43 - Oct 2 with 903 viewsmutters

I have been impressed with Omari, especially the last few weeks.

I don't think Chelsea would sell or whether he would have his sights set on a premier league club, but am curious to know what people think he would be worth if he was to be sold?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Omari Hutchinson - What do you think he is worth? on 01:07 - Oct 2 with 865 viewsBigCommon

On BM cast, it was noted that Chelsea paid 5million for him, a year ago.. Also noted that they'd probably want at least double that if he was sold right now.... So I guess bidding starts at 10-12 million, and rising . If he keeps performing well..
Incidentally, I thought he handled things really well yesterday for a kid his age. They were clearly trying to rattle us up, and the crowd were on his back. But he showed real character, imo. And I'm glad he shut them up with a massive contribution towards our equaliser... He's becoming Mr Reliable, in terms of goal involvements.. Real quality player on our hands, there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024