Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? 09:33 - Sep 27 with 4894 viewsartsbossbeard

Not 100% sure how I feel about this.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 08:24 - Sep 28 with 793 viewstextbackup

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 10:38 - Sep 27 by artsbossbeard

Well, on one hand, it's ace that a brand looking for paid advertisers of their wears have singled out Chappers for a deal, on the other hand, Sketchers are missing jigsaw piece in the Benidorm holiday outfit where a quick trip to Sportsdirect, sees you in a Muscle Sports vest, Lonsdale 3/4 trousers and a pair of Slazenger sunnies.

Lucan can wear whatever he wants and shouldn’t be judged!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 08:40 - Sep 28 with 769 viewsbaxterbasics

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 02:40 - Sep 28 by Hong_Kong_Bluey

That made me smile. I've worked with Skechers on transportation for more than 15 years, and the "no T in Skechers" comes up so often.

For one, I'm happy Chappers has his deal with Skechers. I know most of the guys in Manhattan Beach very well, and they are a genuine lovely bunch of owners and management with a real family feel and attitude. Would much rather be associated with this brand, than other footwear behemoths.

Enjoy the Christmas bash!

Ha. My manager is based at Manhattan beach. It was he who alerted security when Kanye and his entourage rocked up unannounced about a year ago.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 08:48 - Sep 28 with 748 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 08:24 - Sep 28 by textbackup

PM from Lucan incoming in 5,4,3,2....

:)

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 09:13 - Sep 28 with 719 viewssolemio

I'm so old I can remember when trainers were worn for er... training - i e running!

In those dear dark days beyond recall the best trainers were New Balance.
Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 09:20 - Sep 28 with 695 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 08:24 - Sep 28 by textbackup

Imbecile.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 09:52 - Sep 28 with 660 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 11:38 - Sep 27 by blueasfook

I have a pair of Skechers with memory foam soles. Have to say they are really comfy! There are far more chavvy brands of trainers to me. Reebok, Ellesse for example.

I don't get the Skechers hate. I will add though, I wouldnt wear any kind of sports trainer for casual. For a dress trainer, I wear Adidas Gazelles or similar.

Are you my elderly mother?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 10:15 - Sep 28 with 633 viewsblueasfook

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 09:52 - Sep 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

Are you my elderly mother?

Yes I am. Now get to bed.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 10:28 - Sep 28 with 625 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 10:15 - Sep 28 by blueasfook

Yes I am. Now get to bed.

Awww muuuuuuuuuuuum!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 12:28 - Sep 28 with 564 viewsGeomorph

Anyone else notice that Chappers has got a Sketchers boot deal? on 00:46 - Sep 28 by ArnoldMoorhen

Good grief, no.

I didn't even do Geography at A Level.

Careful with the geographer hate lads 😊
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024