Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Italia 90 Shirt Match Worn Collection 11:51 - Sep 14 with 759 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I wonder who the mystery seller is? There's a limited pool that it can be.

I guess its likely that they played in every England match, including the play off. So that would probably rule Gazza out, and the story rules Shilton out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-66806900

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Italia 90 Shirt Match Worn Collection on 12:06 - Sep 14 with 696 viewsMookamoo

Think Townsend and Mark Wright were at Southampton together. My guess would be him
Italia 90 Shirt Match Worn Collection on 12:31 - Sep 14 with 644 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

What a set to have, and what an era!
Italia 90 Shirt Match Worn Collection on 12:35 - Sep 14 with 630 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Italia 90 Shirt Match Worn Collection on 12:06 - Sep 14 by Mookamoo

Think Townsend and Mark Wright were at Southampton together. My guess would be him

That's a good shout.

I wondered if it might be Beardsley, hes had a bit of controversy, so that couldve explained the anonymity.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Italia 90 Shirt Match Worn Collection on 12:46 - Sep 14 with 602 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Italia 90 Shirt Match Worn Collection on 12:06 - Sep 14 by Mookamoo

Also seen it suggested that it was John Barnes, which could make sense in light of his HMRC issues.

Although, you would think that putting his name to the collection would increase the value.

Italia 90 Shirt Match Worn Collection on 12:55 - Sep 14 with 582 viewsMookamoo

Italia 90 Shirt Match Worn Collection on 12:46 - Sep 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Also seen it suggested that it was John Barnes, which could make sense in light of his HMRC issues.

Although, you would think that putting his name to the collection would increase the value.

Beardsley and Barnes are both good shouts. Would answer the question as to why sell them now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024