Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton's potential new owners 12:49 - Sep 12 with 1602 viewsthatbdude

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/12959639/everton-takeover-miami-ba

They don't have a good reputation basing it on the reaction of the fans

Poll: Who going down?

Everton's potential new owners on 13:10 - Sep 12 with 1488 viewsAsa

Always dangerous to listen to the fans on stuff like this though.

Whilst I was following Town away at Port Vale and Walsall as a child, every other kid at my school supported Manchester United and used to constantly gloat about it.

The United fans are constantly moaning about the Glazers who have taken United from winning the league almost every season for a couple of decades to being lucky to finishing anywhere between 3rd and 8th.

The Glazers are alright by me.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2023 13:10]
Everton's potential new owners on 15:57 - Sep 12 with 1113 viewsthatbdude

Everton's potential new owners on 13:10 - Sep 12 by Asa

Always dangerous to listen to the fans on stuff like this though.

Whilst I was following Town away at Port Vale and Walsall as a child, every other kid at my school supported Manchester United and used to constantly gloat about it.

The United fans are constantly moaning about the Glazers who have taken United from winning the league almost every season for a couple of decades to being lucky to finishing anywhere between 3rd and 8th.

The Glazers are alright by me.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2023 13:10]

It's hard to disagree on the first part.

In my opinion Man United fans are the most spoilt fanbase in the country. They think they have a devine right to win the quadruple every season. Think they have it hard because their qualifying for europe every season.

Imagine how they would react if they were 8th in League One with Paul Cook and Stuart Taylor in charge and had just lost to relegation battling Swindon Town.

Poll: Who going down?

Everton's potential new owners on 16:23 - Sep 12 with 1025 viewsStewart27

Be interesting to hear Elephant’s take on this.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2023 16:24]
Everton's potential new owners on 17:00 - Sep 12 with 932 viewsjayessess

Anything has to be an upgrade on their current regime

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Everton's potential new owners on 20:09 - Sep 12 with 787 viewsrgp1

Everton's potential new owners on 15:57 - Sep 12 by thatbdude

In my opinion Man United fans are the most spoilt fanbase in the country. They think they have a devine right to win the quadruple every season. Think they have it hard because their qualifying for europe every season.

Imagine how they would react if they were 8th in League One with Paul Cook and Stuart Taylor in charge and had just lost to relegation battling Swindon Town.

The one big reason for the decline of Everton is shocking recruitment.
Everton's potential new owners on 20:54 - Sep 12 with 725 viewsChurchman

Everton's potential new owners on 15:57 - Sep 12 by thatbdude

Chelsea’s the most self entitled? Spurs whinge the most? But yes, United? Can’t disagree with you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024