Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum 17:38 - Sep 11 with 2256 viewslizzibee

Has anyone had a email confirming a place or any idea when these may be sent?

I assume it will be streamed so I can listen to the many questions on membership and ticket sales.

TIA
Fans Forum on 20:52 - Sep 11 with 2115 viewsrgp1

I'm sure there will be some stunning questions asked!
Fans Forum on 20:56 - Sep 11 with 2113 viewsCoastalblue

Fans Forum on 20:52 - Sep 11 by rgp1

Why was there not wall to wall live coverage of the pitch upgrade?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Fans Forum on 21:20 - Sep 11 with 2081 viewsSheffordBlue

The Fans Forum would be improved a lot by fans submitting questions up front and other fans 'upvoting' or 'downvoting' them before the event.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Fans Forum on 21:28 - Sep 11 with 2065 viewslizzibee

Someone may ask for free transport 🤣
Fans Forum on 22:18 - Sep 11 with 1989 viewsrgp1

Fans Forum on 21:28 - Sep 11 by lizzibee

How about the need to put 70p on a pint I think is a valid question.
Fans Forum on 23:38 - Sep 11 with 1911 views_clive_baker_

Fans Forum on 21:20 - Sep 11 by SheffordBlue

The Fans Forum would be improved a lot by fans submitting questions up front and other fans 'upvoting' or 'downvoting' them before the event.

Should do a Slido innit
Fans Forum on 07:54 - Sep 12 with 1779 viewslizzibee

Fans Forum on 21:28 - Sep 11 by lizzibee

That was an absolute classic. Not sure why they don't do that
Fans Forum on 08:02 - Sep 12 with 1767 viewsNeedhamChris

I've sent a question in the last couple of times around the clubs position on the 'she's a whore' and 'die die delia Delia die' - but sadly our EFL Family Club of the year isn't interested in addressing it.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum on 08:23 - Sep 12 with 1736 viewstextbackup

Fans Forum on 08:02 - Sep 12 by NeedhamChris

I've sent a question in the last couple of times around the clubs position on the 'she's a whore' and 'die die delia Delia die' - but sadly our EFL Family Club of the year isn't interested in addressing it.

😂😂😂
What the fck do you want them to say?!

They will of course say in this day and age it shouldn’t be sung, but every now and then it might.
Block your ears if offended you massive gimp

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Fans Forum on 09:39 - Sep 12 with 1656 viewslizzibee

Fans Forum on 08:02 - Sep 12 by NeedhamChris

Do you think the club really can do anything about this? You could cover your ears if you find it offensive and let those who want to sing it sing it. Its great we are a family club but at the same time it would be awful stuff like this was completely eradicated. Most of the kids around me in the family area quite enjoy singing it
Fans Forum on 11:38 - Sep 12 with 1540 viewsNeedhamChris

Fans Forum on 09:39 - Sep 12 by lizzibee

Do you think the club really can do anything about this? You could cover your ears if you find it offensive and let those who want to sing it sing it. Its great we are a family club but at the same time it would be awful stuff like this was completely eradicated. Most of the kids around me in the family area quite enjoy singing it

What about the number of female fans that come and get put off by it? Many on here have remarked previously that it's an issue that is often raised as not being an inclusive environment.

And I'm not sure your final sentence is the endorsement you think it is

Fans Forum on 11:40 - Sep 12 with 1535 viewsNeedhamChris

Fans Forum on 08:23 - Sep 12 by textbackup

😂😂😂
What the fck do you want them to say?!

They will of course say in this day and age it shouldn’t be sung, but every now and then it might.
Block your ears if offended you massive gimp

Would you say the same about the Fashanu chant? Just trying to work out if you're saying the club can't take a stand on any chants or just ones that you seem important..

*I know they're not at the same level, but sexism seems to get a free pass on here compared to racism

Fans Forum on 12:24 - Sep 12 with 1485 viewsSkip_Intro

Fans Forum on 09:39 - Sep 12 by lizzibee

actually it's only when crap like this is eradicated that we can truly call ourselves a family club...those chants are an absolute embarrassment in this day and age...
Fans Forum on 12:29 - Sep 12 with 1458 views_clive_baker_

Fans Forum on 11:38 - Sep 12 by NeedhamChris

What about the number of female fans that come and get put off by it? Many on here have remarked previously that it's an issue that is often raised as not being an inclusive environment.

And I'm not sure your final sentence is the endorsement you think it is

I believe you're actually replying to a female fan btw.

FWIW I don't disagree, I don't really like the idea of calling an 82 year old woman a whore and I do cringe a bit when I hear people signing it, even more so when it's outside of PR on trains or on the street etc alongside others who haven't 'opted in' to that environment.

Not sure what thew club are expected to say on the matter at a fans forum though tbh.
Fans Forum on 21:32 - Sep 12 with 1228 viewslizzibee

A question I have asked someone going can ask. Why is it the worst away seats are released first so those of us who have priority get bad seats then the best ones are released at the end. I know its not town's fault and that of the host club but its immensely frustrating and just seen that Wednesday great seats are about to be released at lower tier by the goal but I'm stuck up at the top tier. It doesn't sit right with me
Fans Forum on 21:35 - Sep 12 with 1212 viewsSheffordBlue

Fans Forum on 21:32 - Sep 12 by lizzibee

A question I have asked someone going can ask. Why is it the worst away seats are released first so those of us who have priority get bad seats then the best ones are released at the end. I know its not town's fault and that of the host club but its immensely frustrating and just seen that Wednesday great seats are about to be released at lower tier by the goal but I'm stuck up at the top tier. It doesn't sit right with me

Ticket office are very helpful at getting them swapped over if you get in touch.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Fans Forum on 21:41 - Sep 12 with 1186 viewslizzibee

Fans Forum on 21:35 - Sep 12 by SheffordBlue

Ticket office are very helpful at getting them swapped over if you get in touch.

Only if the tickets havebt been sent. and I've had mine for a while. It's just a case of the club telling the host club we'll sell out so don't drink feed blocks so they can release the better ones first. As I say, not Ipswich's fault but just my frustration
Fans Forum on 10:57 - Sep 13 with 957 viewstextbackup

Fans Forum on 11:40 - Sep 12 by NeedhamChris

Would you say the same about the Fashanu chant? Just trying to work out if you're saying the club can't take a stand on any chants or just ones that you seem important..

*I know they're not at the same level, but sexism seems to get a free pass on here compared to racism

As awful as the fash song is, it’s not racist

Fans Forum on 10:58 - Sep 13 with 955 viewstextbackup

Fans Forum on 21:32 - Sep 12 by lizzibee

Highly suspect the home team say which blocks to sell first

Fans Forum on 11:33 - Sep 13 with 903 viewslizzibee

Fans Forum on 10:58 - Sep 13 by textbackup

Highly suspect the home team say which blocks to sell first

I 'm sure it is - just wondered if the club can have a word to them knowing we will sell out so get more up front. Just a thought
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024