Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints sold out in 3 mins...then new block opens 10:19 - Sep 8 with 1728 viewstractorshark

Saints tickets sold out in 3 mins, then they opened Block 43.

Good news it means everyone who wants a ticket should get one.

But I can't see why it wasn't available earlier. It was pretty obvious we were going to sell out today.
Saints sold out in 3 mins...then new block opens on 10:25 - Sep 8 with 1661 views_clive_baker_

Probably to make people commit rather than have them thinking they've got plenty of time.
Saints sold out in 3 mins...then new block opens on 10:26 - Sep 8 with 1646 viewsSitfcB

How the tickets are sold are always dictated by the home club. They would’ve wanted the corner blocks to sell out first.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Saints sold out in 3 mins...then new block opens on 10:32 - Sep 8 with 1599 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Yeah seems pretty grim we got tickets in the far corner and now they open a nice block in the middle. Hopefully will be seating where you please for everyone.
Saints sold out in 3 mins...then new block opens on 10:58 - Sep 8 with 1475 viewsLeaky

Saints sold out in 3 mins...then new block opens on 10:32 - Sep 8 by E_I_E_I_E_I_O

Yeah seems pretty grim we got tickets in the far corner and now they open a nice block in the middle. Hopefully will be seating where you please for everyone.

The same for the QPR game sold upper tier first then opened up the bottom tier. Some times it pays to wait a bit.
Saints sold out in 3 mins...then new block opens on 23:49 - Sep 8 with 929 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Saints sold out in 3 mins...then new block opens on 10:32 - Sep 8 by E_I_E_I_E_I_O

If your tickets haven’t arrived yet, just give the ticket office a ring on Monday and ask them to move you across towards the middle a bit. They are usually very helpful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024