Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves game... 17:24 - Sep 4 with 1214 viewsstrikalite

So what do we think the price will be? I think it'll be £20 which might get about 20k turn up.

Or charge £10 with no concessions, would that fill the ground?
Wolves game... on 17:54 - Sep 4 with 1135 views_clive_baker_

Ticket monies are shared between the home and away side in the cup aren't they?

I spoke to a CFO of a football club once and he had a hypothesis that you should price the cup games low because of that. Given you're passing on 50% of the revenues anyway, he reckoned fans have a finite amount of £ to spend supporting the club and by pricing lower you're more likely to get them parting with cash in the shop or coming back for a league game.

£10 adults / £5 concessions I say. Pack out PR.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2023 17:55]
Wolves game... on 17:58 - Sep 4 with 1107 viewsSitfcB

Wolves game... on 17:54 - Sep 4 by _clive_baker_

I spoke to a CFO of a football club once and he had a hypothesis that you should price the cup games low because of that. Given you're passing on 50% of the revenues anyway, he reckoned fans have a finite amount of £ to spend supporting the club and by pricing lower you're more likely to get them parting with cash in the shop or coming back for a league game.

45% each in Carabao Cup.

Yes they should just keep it at £10 and £5 as it was for the Bristol Rovers game.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wolves game... on 18:15 - Sep 4 with 1055 viewsstrikalite

Didn't know it was a 50/50 split(or 45 as Sitters says), I wonder if the two Clubs therefore have to agree the ticket price, a nice test this is for the Club, it's midweek therefore usually hard to fill, but yep a tenner should do the trick or get close to it..
Wolves game... on 21:46 - Sep 4 with 849 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why would you have no concessions? If it is £10 there will be a £5 concession. It may well be nearer £20 with a £10 concession. We are trying to encourage future generations of supporters not price them out of coming.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wolves game... on 22:10 - Sep 4 with 811 viewsstrikalite

Wolves game... on 21:46 - Sep 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Why would you have no concessions? If it is £10 there will be a £5 concession. It may well be nearer £20 with a £10 concession. We are trying to encourage future generations of supporters not price them out of coming.

Just think to fill the place in midweek with most of the fans who are going now it may need to be as low as a tenner, which I think is low enough for everyone to see a Prem side, so in theory concession price for everyone...
Wolves game... on 22:33 - Sep 4 with 756 viewsMeadowlark

They should give an away ticket point to all those who go.............maybe?
Wolves game... on 00:03 - Sep 5 with 695 viewsSharkey

Don't the two clubs have to agree the price?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024