Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal - Just Weird… 21:48 - Sep 3 with 3440 viewsPortman_Pie

Does anyone else find Arsenal celebrating like they’ve won the Champions League final every time they win a game a bit weird?

Watching today - you’d think they secured a trophy after the game. Arteta bores the shot’ out of me - with his celebrations, and as for Rice making out that he’s only started learning how to play football since joining Arsenal - it’s boring the life out of me already.

I hope they fail miserably this season. Bunch of amateur pretenders. It’s embarrassing.
Arsenal - Just Weird… on 11:34 - Sep 4 with 427 viewsgiant_stow

whats wrong with enjoying the moment? I think it speaks of team spirit - if I were an Arsenal fan, I'd be chuffed to see it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Arsenal - Just Weird… on 12:14 - Sep 4 with 402 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Arsenal - Just Weird… on 11:34 - Sep 4 by giant_stow

whats wrong with enjoying the moment? I think it speaks of team spirit - if I were an Arsenal fan, I'd be chuffed to see it.

Plus you're less used to winning things so it would be a novelty...

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Arsenal - Just Weird… on 12:18 - Sep 4 with 403 viewsnodge_blue

I don't have a problem with their celebrations. Not much more OTT than us.

I do think their kit is a but weird this year. Blue grey sleeves on a slightly more burgundy top make them look half way to a West Ham shirt.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Arsenal - Just Weird… on 12:46 - Sep 4 with 387 viewsBlueBadger

This is possibly the weirdest 'no fun at football allowed' post yet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Arsenal - Just Weird… on 12:49 - Sep 4 with 383 viewsWeWereZombies

Arsenal - Just Weird… on 12:18 - Sep 4 by nodge_blue

I don't have a problem with their celebrations. Not much more OTT than us.

I do think their kit is a but weird this year. Blue grey sleeves on a slightly more burgundy top make them look half way to a West Ham shirt.

I didn't really notice the Arsenal strip. Man. Utd. however - page 429 of the 1993 Great Universal Stores catalogue...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Arsenal - Just Weird… on 13:49 - Sep 4 with 364 viewsibbleobble

He can celebrate as much as he likes, they’re not going to win the league so it matters little. If I’m going to criticise Arteta for anything it’s that his trousers always look a little too tight, he always wears black and his hair doesn’t move. He does speak 7 languages though, which I’m guessing is better than 7 of us combined.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2023 13:51]
Arsenal - Just Weird… on 13:52 - Sep 4 with 360 viewsStu_Magoo

I can't believe this thread even exists.
Arsenal - Just Weird… on 15:52 - Sep 4 with 332 viewsibbleobble

Arsenal - Just Weird… on 13:52 - Sep 4 by Stu_Magoo

I can't believe this thread even exists.

…wait for it. There’s an annual “smoke bombs and flares are bad” thread that’ll start-up soon. It’ll probably be followed with a, “I can’t believe Portman Road is so noisy, I can’t hear the players” thread too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024