Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carabao prize money 09:19 - Aug 30 with 1349 viewsDaninthecampo

I was interested to see how much we won to get to the next round, a whopping £7k!
Even the winner only gets £100k compared to £2m for the fa cup. A cup run isn't going to make us much money, we'll just have to revel in the prestige instead!
Carabao prize money on 09:30 - Aug 30 with 1272 viewsSharkey

It's a lottery of course, but it can be meaningfully lucrative if you get lucky.

This is a year old, but I don't think anything has changed. https://www.totalsportal.com/football/efl-cup-prize-money/

A trip to West Ham or Spurs for example would swell the coffers. When Colchester went to Old Trafford there were 55,000 present, ... many of them tourists who wouldn't normally get a ticket for a league game.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2023 9:32]
Carabao prize money on 09:44 - Aug 30 with 1180 viewsDaninthecampo

Carabao prize money on 09:30 - Aug 30 by Sharkey

It's a lottery of course, but it can be meaningfully lucrative if you get lucky.

This is a year old, but I don't think anything has changed. https://www.totalsportal.com/football/efl-cup-prize-money/

A trip to West Ham or Spurs for example would swell the coffers. When Colchester went to Old Trafford there were 55,000 present, ... many of them tourists who wouldn't normally get a ticket for a league game.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2023 9:32]

True if the draw is nice but we'll probably get Salford away tonight now!
Carabao prize money on 09:47 - Aug 30 with 1153 viewsSharkey

Carabao prize money on 09:44 - Aug 30 by Daninthecampo

True if the draw is nice but we'll probably get Salford away tonight now!

Norwich, at which point it gets interesting to guess what sort of teams the two clubs put out.
Carabao prize money on 09:58 - Aug 30 with 1089 viewsDaninthecampo

Carabao prize money on 09:47 - Aug 30 by Sharkey

Norwich, at which point it gets interesting to guess what sort of teams the two clubs put out.

Full team i would hope
Carabao prize money on 10:08 - Aug 30 with 1042 viewsitfcsuth

We are probably at around £100k in gate receipts from our first two games.

However, you get a big team away from home in round 3, could easy make £400k on the night.
Carabao prize money on 12:04 - Aug 30 with 835 viewsKeno

Carabao prize money on 10:08 - Aug 30 by itfcsuth

We are probably at around £100k in gate receipts from our first two games.

However, you get a big team away from home in round 3, could easy make £400k on the night.

and dont forget the potential of a place in the European cup winners cup cup trophy conference cup league or whatever its called

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Carabao prize money on 12:42 - Aug 30 with 718 viewsHipsterectomy

it's lucrative if you get tv money and a big away game or sell out at home otherwise, yeah, prize money doesn't even cover travel costs

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024