Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 days til window shuts 19:30 - Aug 26 with 4515 viewsKieranMcKenna1

The main bit of business I would be doing is getting rid of Ladapo and getting someone better in. And then some competition for Burgess and Burns.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

6 days til window shuts on 14:45 - Aug 27 with 564 viewsJon_456

6 days til window shuts on 14:38 - Aug 27 by Whos_blue

Where to start with some of this?????

On top of this we've seen

"We need to get a couple of physical brutes that can stand up to the test."

Eh? Like Keogh?
Rondon was awesome yesterday (in the main). Hardly a brute!

"Reinforcements are needed and quickly. If we don't fully support McK he will quickly get bored, it is his reputation on the line."

Again, eh????

Messsge boards thrive on healthy debate, but let's at least set the bar a little higher than this.

It’s the usual football fan overreaction.

Wait until we fail to score in a game and there’ll no doubt be multiple threads saying Burns, Chaplin and Broadhead aren’t good enough for this division.
6 days til window shuts on 14:55 - Aug 27 with 508 viewsStu_Magoo

Burgess needs to be replaced imo. Knowing we like to play out from the back, every team so far this season seems to have been coached to leave Burgess in space when our GK or CB has the ball, hoping we pass the ball to him and knowing he has the potential to make an error.
6 days til window shuts on 15:19 - Aug 27 with 435 viewsOldFart71

I wonder if freddie is on his way as despite no Hirst he still doesn't start and he's more akin to Hirst than Jackson. He would be ideal for any club with ambitions of getting out of League One. I suppose it would all depend on the kind of money we would ask. I would see him at around £650,000 to £750,000. I suppose a trade in against someone looking good enough to step up to the Championship. A centre half, Centre forward and a Morsy type midfielder who could eventually take his place maybe ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024