Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nbada 15:32 - Aug 22 with 971 viewsMookamoo

How is Nbada getting on?

Caught the highlights of Kilmarnock beating Celtic and he was getting himself about a bit. Looked like they were playing him left back, or left in a back 3.

I'm thinking that might have an influence if Leigh is being allowed to leave. We might not buy a replacement but look at a loan with the idea of assessing him at the end of the season.

Davis is so integral to how we play, we're not going to find a back-up to replace him like for like, so maybe we'll look at someone who can cover LCB and LB
Nbada on 15:56 - Aug 22 with 867 viewsjayessess

Ndaba's apparently doing really well for Kilmarnock. He's played virtually every minute of their 7 games, kept clean sheets in 5 of them, including the 2 against the Old Firm. He's been playing both LCB in a 3 and Left Back.

I'm sure we're pretty pleased with how it's gone so far, but... Matt Penney was getting rave reviews from Motherwell fans this time last year and it didn't do him much good. I got the impression that Corrie's loan to Scotland was him heading towards the exit door rather than about preparing him for our first team.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Nbada on 17:30 - Aug 22 with 676 viewsDennyx4

I watched the game v Rangers and he played as a Left back in a 5 man defence. You would normally say left wing back, but it truly was a back 5 with Ndaba on the absolute left of the 5.

Unfortunately missed the Celtic game, but defensively, they have done very well.
Nbada on 17:54 - Aug 22 with 629 viewsEireannach_gorm

Nbada on 15:56 - Aug 22 by jayessess

Ndaba's apparently doing really well for Kilmarnock. He's played virtually every minute of their 7 games, kept clean sheets in 5 of them, including the 2 against the Old Firm. He's been playing both LCB in a 3 and Left Back.

I'm sure we're pretty pleased with how it's gone so far, but... Matt Penney was getting rave reviews from Motherwell fans this time last year and it didn't do him much good. I got the impression that Corrie's loan to Scotland was him heading towards the exit door rather than about preparing him for our first team.

I hope he is not heading for the door as a left footed CB is an asset.
Two years younger than Penney and loaned out for most of his duration at Ipswich.
The days of row 'Z' CBs are over and we need to aim for athletic ball players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024