Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season 19:16 - Aug 12 with 2393 viewsbillabasblue

Both Sunderland and stokes fans fully expected them to both beat us , I keep hearing a lot about us having a league one squad which is clearly just lazy comments as we have come up , our squad is actually a championship squad which just happened to be assembled in league one which is a rare achievement, the fact we were statistically the best league one side ever apparently should demonstrate that we are more than just the average promoted league one side (sheff wed are an example of that ) Last season we more than held our own against Burnley twice and thrashed Rotherham both indicators that we are surely a championship side , our pre season results (I know it counts for little ) with wins against Preston , the German champions league side
And draws with Luton and the other German side coupled with the fact that before a ball was kicked the bookies had us had 6th favourites for promotion should
In itself make even the laziest of oppo fans sit up and think maybe there’s something in the hype

We are now 4th favourites for promotion and too short IMO after two games however if we keep injury free to our Best players we won’t be far off the top 6 and will
Have lots of fun along the way beating these sides who just expect to turn up and beat us become we were newly promoted
[Redacted] on 19:26 - Aug 12 with 2284 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 19:30 - Aug 12 with 2258 viewsSitfcB

It’s a lazy opinion from opposition fans but can’t blame them, we’re just a league one team that’s been promoted, carry on like this and most will start to sit up and take note!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 19:37 - Aug 12 with 2190 viewsArnieM

[Redacted] on 19:26 - Aug 12 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Yip that the6 will. I suspect second half of the season, the little ole ipswich from league one view will have evaporated and they’ll give us much more respect…which in turn means the second half 9f the season will be even tougher.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 19:49 - Aug 12 with 2135 viewsRKD

Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 19:37 - Aug 12 by ArnieM

Yip that the6 will. I suspect second half of the season, the little ole ipswich from league one view will have evaporated and they’ll give us much more respect…which in turn means the second half 9f the season will be even tougher.

Just because fans disregard us doesn’t mean that the professional coaching staff, analysts, and players of opposition clubs won’t do their homework.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 20:10 - Aug 12 with 1996 viewsDarkHorse

Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 19:49 - Aug 12 by RKD

Just because fans disregard us doesn’t mean that the professional coaching staff, analysts, and players of opposition clubs won’t do their homework.

Indeed. The management/staff would have to be pretty clueless to underestimate us.

If their fans do though, great - more likely to be quiet and get on their team's back when we inevitably rip them apart, which will only help us further
[Redacted] on 20:12 - Aug 12 with 1969 viewsvictorywilhappen

Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 19:49 - Aug 12 by RKD

[Redacted]
Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 21:53 - Aug 12 with 1704 viewsArnieM

Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 20:10 - Aug 12 by DarkHorse

Indeed. The management/staff would have to be pretty clueless to underestimate us.

If their fans do though, great - more likely to be quiet and get on their team's back when we inevitably rip them apart, which will only help us further

You’d expect that of the professionals within the game yes that’s true. But what was Neil’s comment pre match about us finding the championship a different prospect, or did I mis read his interview?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 22:36 - Aug 12 with 1587 viewsMillsey

Just watched the EFL show, my god are Birmingham the new Wrexham? Nothing changed 😞😞😞😞😞
Login to get fewer ads

Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 22:59 - Aug 12 with 1479 viewsSharkey

[Redacted] on 20:12 - Aug 12 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

You don't think Mowbray and Venus prepare properly, or have an idea of what is happening in Suffolk? I'd be amazed.
Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 08:33 - Aug 13 with 948 viewsHorsham

Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 22:36 - Aug 12 by Millsey

Just watched the EFL show, my god are Birmingham the new Wrexham? Nothing changed 😞😞😞😞😞

I don’t know if nothing has changed. Their ground looks an even bigger dump now.
Have a feeling a number of clubs will underestimate us this season on 08:34 - Aug 13 with 948 viewsbritbiker

Having read the Stoke fans comments pre match. They certainly weren't keeping an eye on how we played last season. They were going to put us in our place.
After match comments from Norwich fans are also amusing. Wait until Ipswich play a team who will be pushing for promotion. Apparently Sunderland away is an easy fixture
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024