Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazon Logistics issues 10:52 - Aug 11 with 529 viewsartsbossbeard

Any assistance here appreciated.

I've purchased a lockable bag from a US company who have an agreement with Amazon Logistics here in the UK.

So...They've "attempted" 2x deliveries and looking at the tracking note from the seller, it's now back in the warehouse where it will sit for 7 days and asks me to contact Amazon Logistics to resolve. I know what the issue is and it's a really easy fix - Amazon do not use my official postcode and successfully deliver goods with an alternative (if I'd have known they were going to use Amazon, I'd have used the alternative on the order).

Trouble is, I can't seem to get through to Amazon logistics directly to discuss. The "Amazon Helpdesk" gets terribly confused as I can't quote an Amazon order number and refer me back to the seller to resolve even tho they can see the tracking details.

Long story short, has anyone had similar and/or has anyone got any contact details for the Logistics side at Amazon.

TIA

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Amazon Logistics issues on 11:23 - Aug 11 with 443 viewsPinewoodblue

The seller should be the one to issue instructions to Amazon Logistics.

If the seller refuses to help just re-order with different postcode.Presumably the first one will go back to the seller eventually, you can seek redress / refund through credit card unless it is is course an inexpensive item.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Amazon Logistics issues on 11:25 - Aug 11 with 438 viewsartsbossbeard

Amazon Logistics issues on 11:23 - Aug 11 by Pinewoodblue

The seller should be the one to issue instructions to Amazon Logistics.

If the seller refuses to help just re-order with different postcode.Presumably the first one will go back to the seller eventually, you can seek redress / refund through credit card unless it is is course an inexpensive item.

Good shout.

It's £50, so not that big a deal but I'll see what happens in the next few days. Just kinda frustrated that a) I know what the issue is and b) it's easily fixable.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Amazon Logistics issues on 11:31 - Aug 11 with 409 viewsRyorry

Try phoning them on their CS number (which they don't like advertising) -

0800 279 7234

I've always found them extremely helpful, and not too long a hold usually, once you've gone through the loops (don't be fobbed off by their suggested alternative methods of contact!).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Amazon Logistics issues on 11:32 - Aug 11 with 402 viewsartsbossbeard

Amazon Logistics issues on 11:31 - Aug 11 by Ryorry

Try phoning them on their CS number (which they don't like advertising) -

0800 279 7234

I've always found them extremely helpful, and not too long a hold usually, once you've gone through the loops (don't be fobbed off by their suggested alternative methods of contact!).

Brilliant! Thank you!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024