Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? 19:56 - Aug 9 with 614 viewsDJR

It doesn't seem possible to buy an audio pass for tonight.

It looks like I could get to hear the audio if I take out a £5.99 subscription but I don't really want to do that.

If they are going to make it difficult tonight, I'll probably just give tonight's coverage a miss as it won't be as good as Radio Suffolk's.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 19:57]
Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 19:58 - Aug 9 with 589 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It's free to subscribers. Just go to 'live'.
I assume not available if you don't subscribe.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/live

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:02 - Aug 9 with 546 viewsDJR

Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 19:58 - Aug 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

It's free to subscribers. Just go to 'live'.
I assume not available if you don't subscribe.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/live

As this will be the only game I won't be at for at least a month, I would feel fleeced if I took out a £5.99 subscription for sub-standard audio commentary.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 20:02]
Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:04 - Aug 9 with 515 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:02 - Aug 9 by DJR

As this will be the only game I won't be at for at least a month, I would feel fleeced if I took out a £5.99 subscription for sub-standard audio commentary.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 20:02]

Well, at the moment, there is no commentary.
except a conversation between a bloke and a woman that I think is about what they had for tea.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:05 - Aug 9 with 495 viewsStourbridgeblue

Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:04 - Aug 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

except a conversation between a bloke and a woman that I think is about what they had for tea.

I'm just getting crowd noises but no commentary. Not an auspicious start for Town TV.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:08 - Aug 9 with 482 viewsDJR

Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:05 - Aug 9 by Stourbridgeblue

I'm just getting crowd noises but no commentary. Not an auspicious start for Town TV.

Tempting to sign up for the Bristol Rovers I-follow coverage which will be the BBC and only costs £2.50.
Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:25 - Aug 9 with 446 viewsDJR

Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:08 - Aug 9 by DJR

Tempting to sign up for the Bristol Rovers I-follow coverage which will be the BBC and only costs £2.50.

I'm now listening to the Bristol Rovers commentary which is good. And only £2.50.

Geraint Williams is the summariser, still lives in the area and has seen a bit of Town.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 20:48]
[Redacted] on 20:37 - Aug 9 with 412 viewsvictorywilhappen

Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:25 - Aug 9 by DJR

I'm now listening to the Bristol Rovers commentary which is good. And only £2.50.

Geraint Williams is the summariser, still lives in the area and has seen a bit of Town.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 20:48]

[Redacted]
Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:40 - Aug 9 with 395 viewsDJR

[Redacted] on 20:37 - Aug 9 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I'm holding off buying one of those until I need one which is likely to be mid to late September.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 20:41]
Login to get fewer ads

[Redacted] on 20:45 - Aug 9 with 365 viewsvictorywilhappen

Anyone else not able to buy an audio pass for tonight? on 20:04 - Aug 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024