Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV - is it working or am I thick? 19:53 - Aug 9 with 870 viewsGreenEye

Does it work or am I just too old and too stupid because I'm logged in and there is no commentary or radio feed
Town TV - is it working or am I thick? on 19:56 - Aug 9 with 831 viewsblueislander

Me too.
Town TV - is it working or am I thick? on 20:11 - Aug 9 with 723 viewsStourbridgeblue

Town TV - is it working or am I thick? on 19:56 - Aug 9 by blueislander

Me too.

Took me ages to get to the right bit - had to go to Upcoming matches, then Bristol Rovers, then Live. And then the commentary dropped out for 10 mins!

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Town TV - is it working or am I thick? on 20:15 - Aug 9 with 683 viewsRyorry

The audio comm link isn't exactly obvious ...

Log in to Town TV, then as Stourbridge Blue said, then right at the very bottom there's a slim dark grey band with a large 'X' top right suggesting it's a cookies setting or advert waiting for you to dismiss it (which I did first time round), but actually does contain a play arrow over on the far left hand side.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 20:17]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

[Redacted] on 20:42 - Aug 9 with 579 viewsvictorywilhappen

Town TV - is it working or am I thick? on 20:15 - Aug 9 by Ryorry

The audio comm link isn't exactly obvious ...

Log in to Town TV, then as Stourbridge Blue said, then right at the very bottom there's a slim dark grey band with a large 'X' top right suggesting it's a cookies setting or advert waiting for you to dismiss it (which I did first time round), but actually does contain a play arrow over on the far left hand side.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 20:17]

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024