Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town tv 07:28 - Aug 8 with 974 viewsblueislander

Forgive me, as I am sure it has been covered on here, and Sitters will probably go apoplectic, but is the Bristol Rovers match on TownTV? Also are Saturday league matches available for audio in the UK This is not very clear on the website, although it may be if you purchase the app, which I haven’t done yet. Cheers
Town tv on 08:03 - Aug 8 with 885 viewsSitfcB

Carabao Cup has never been on IFollow or made available on anything for some reason, I think Radio Suffolk is available on line for it though.

You can get the audio for Saturday games on TownTV or watch the game if you pop abroad!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

[Redacted] on 08:12 - Aug 8 with 852 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Town tv on 08:31 - Aug 8 with 825 viewsblueislander

Town tv on 08:03 - Aug 8 by SitfcB

Carabao Cup has never been on IFollow or made available on anything for some reason, I think Radio Suffolk is available on line for it though.

You can get the audio for Saturday games on TownTV or watch the game if you pop abroad!

Cheers.
Town tv on 10:29 - Aug 8 with 708 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Town tv on 08:03 - Aug 8 by SitfcB

Always wondered about the Carabao cup not being shown anywhere bar the later rounds.
Can only assume that the cash Carabao pay for the sponsorship is insufficient to get wide ranging broadcast rights.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Town tv on 10:36 - Aug 8 with 679 viewsSitfcB

Town tv on 10:29 - Aug 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

Always wondered about the Carabao cup not being shown anywhere bar the later rounds.
Can only assume that the cash Carabao pay for the sponsorship is insufficient to get wide ranging broadcast rights.

It’s weird because one year a few years back they streamed every first round game through the EFL site for £10, must’ve been the COVID year, and then since then nothing.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town tv on 11:04 - Aug 8 with 614 viewsKeno

Town tv on 10:36 - Aug 8 by SitfcB

It’s weird because one year a few years back they streamed every first round game through the EFL site for £10, must’ve been the COVID year, and then since then nothing.

what about games in round 1 and 2 of the FA Cup?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024