Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol Rovers tickets 10:07 - Jul 31 with 867 viewsboroughblue

Just gone on sale to non ST holder members, nabbed mine in the front of SBR upper.

Checked yesterday to see what was going to be left and was very sparse, obviously not a lot of ST holder uptake as the whole stadium is very free now their tickets have been released.

Many others considering this one? Cannot wait to be back at PR, even if it is only in the cup!
Bristol Rovers tickets on 11:29 - Jul 31 with 746 viewsportmanroadblue

Think possibly the club thought 1st home game of the season, cheap tickets this would be a sell out/large crowd otherwise I would have thought the club would only have opened lower tiers and both side stands.
Bristol Rovers tickets on 11:31 - Jul 31 with 736 viewsthe_toff

I'm a ST holder but I don't do the league cup. I don't do the FA cup either unless we find ourselves in the 5th round at which point I'll jump on the bandwagon.
Bristol Rovers tickets on 11:42 - Jul 31 with 704 viewsportmanroadblue

Bristol Rovers tickets on 11:31 - Jul 31 by the_toff

I'm a ST holder but I don't do the league cup. I don't do the FA cup either unless we find ourselves in the 5th round at which point I'll jump on the bandwagon.

Understand that, I am pretty similar, but as its the first home game for several months, for a tenner I thought why not.
Bristol Rovers tickets on 12:58 - Jul 31 with 612 viewshoppy

I got our tickets on Friday, but our season ticket seats weren't available so had to find 3 together elsewhere - were they held for a while? I wasn't aware they were?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bristol Rovers tickets on 13:15 - Jul 31 with 575 viewsfishbait1985

Bristol Rovers tickets on 12:58 - Jul 31 by hoppy

I got our tickets on Friday, but our season ticket seats weren't available so had to find 3 together elsewhere - were they held for a while? I wasn't aware they were?

They were but it wasn't very intuitive on how to get them... you had to click your name, then personal details and then there was a link at the side saying click here if you want your season ticket seat for the league cup game
[Post edited 31 Jul 2023 13:28]
Bristol Rovers tickets on 13:36 - Jul 31 with 532 viewshoppy

Bristol Rovers tickets on 13:15 - Jul 31 by fishbait1985

They were but it wasn't very intuitive on how to get them... you had to click your name, then personal details and then there was a link at the side saying click here if you want your season ticket seat for the league cup game
[Post edited 31 Jul 2023 13:28]

Thanks for that - I've just called them, and changed the ones I'd booked on Friday for our usual seats. As you say, it wasn't the most intuitive! Will watch out for that for future cup games!
Cheers

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024