Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teamcard points 10:21 - Jul 27 with 915 viewsAdam

Does anyone know how to look at the teamcard points on your account? I have heard that the last £70 from the COVID season have been added to the accounts so wanted to see how many I had. I can see the away priority points but can't see the teamcard points.

Do I need to wait for the season ticket to arrive in post or can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
Teamcard points on 10:25 - Jul 27 with 887 viewsWeirdFishes

I can’t find it either where you would expect it. If you go to buy something it should show you how many points you can use though.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Teamcard points on 10:29 - Jul 27 with 872 viewsAdam

Teamcard points on 10:25 - Jul 27 by WeirdFishes

I can’t find it either where you would expect it. If you go to buy something it should show you how many points you can use though.

Yeah I tried that but when I enter what I think is my card number it declines it. I wasn't sure if we was getting new numbers or maybe the number I enter is incorrect?
Teamcard points on 10:36 - Jul 27 with 853 viewsSitfcB

Teamcard points on 10:29 - Jul 27 by Adam

Yeah I tried that but when I enter what I think is my card number it declines it. I wasn't sure if we was getting new numbers or maybe the number I enter is incorrect?

It’s the long number on the back near the barcode, make sure it was last seasons card. (22/23)

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Teamcard points on 10:37 - Jul 27 with 847 viewsAdam

Teamcard points on 10:36 - Jul 27 by SitfcB

It’s the long number on the back near the barcode, make sure it was last seasons card. (22/23)

Ah yeah I was putting the wrong number in. Thanks for that I will have a look later
Teamcard points on 10:38 - Jul 27 with 844 viewsCarpyBlue

Just go onto your account and look?
Teamcard points on 10:43 - Jul 27 with 818 viewsAdam

Teamcard points on 10:38 - Jul 27 by CarpyBlue

Just go onto your account and look?

Unless I am missing something it doesn't tell you in the way it used to
Teamcard points on 11:21 - Jul 27 with 745 viewsSitfcB

Teamcard points on 10:43 - Jul 27 by Adam

Unless I am missing something it doesn't tell you in the way it used to

Yeah there’s a glitch at the moment, can’t currently buy tickets/memberships with teamcard points online like before, have to ring up, meaning the balance doesn’t show up either.

You only have to add your TC number once on the shop site, with something in the basket, and then it shows up all the time.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024