Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any one got any idea of numbers in each away tier 21:50 - Jul 23 with 874 viewsITFC_Blood

Be nice to know what chance of getting one lol

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Any one got any idea of numbers in each away tier on 22:00 - Jul 23 with 836 viewsNeedhamChris

What's yours? I'm on 15 but won't be going to this one.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Any one got any idea of numbers in each away tier on 22:08 - Jul 23 with 816 viewsITFC_Blood

Any one got any idea of numbers in each away tier on 22:00 - Jul 23 by NeedhamChris

What's yours? I'm on 15 but won't be going to this one.

Wondering what my chances for Sunderland and QPR

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Any one got any idea of numbers in each away tier on 23:23 - Jul 23 with 723 viewsChocorange

Any one got any idea of numbers in each away tier on 22:08 - Jul 23 by ITFC_Blood

Think you will be fine for Sunderland , big away end and can give us more tickets if we need them

Qpr maybe more of a challenge.

I
Any one got any idea of numbers in each away tier on 23:31 - Jul 23 with 711 viewslizzibee

Any one got any idea of numbers in each away tier on 22:08 - Jul 23 by ITFC_Blood

You'll probably be ok with Sunderland as its 5pm KO and on sky. I suspect you will struggle with QPR as it's close and a game many people will want to go to. Not sure we'l have a huge amount of tickets of that and lots of people with quite a few points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024