Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... 22:58 - Jul 21 with 1961 viewspointofblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-66273898

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 23:16 - Jul 21 with 1897 viewsse20blue

That is not the Gateshead International Stadium, I would imagine it is the home ground of Dunston.
Can the BBC get nothing right nowadays ?
Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 23:27 - Jul 21 with 1876 viewsWeWereZombies

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 23:16 - Jul 21 by se20blue

That is not the Gateshead International Stadium, I would imagine it is the home ground of Dunston.

To be fair, the BBC are not the only ones. Page 3 of The Times had a piece by Alex Farber about the Roger Waters re-recording of 'Dark Side of the Moon' which started with a quote of the lyrics that he said opened the album - came from a song off 'Obscured By Clouds'...

Anyway, as far as this story goes I want to know if it was Paul Hearse or George Hearse.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 00:11 - Jul 22 with 1791 viewsKeno

Probably worried the players might catch colds cos of all the coffin

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 07:52 - Jul 22 with 1593 viewsHighgateBlue

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 23:16 - Jul 21 by se20blue

The BBC report now says it was Dunston's UTC Stadium. Did they get this wrong in an earlier edition?

On the face of it it looks like a fun and silly news story. But the photos on twitter of the distributed leaflets, and of the sign in the hearse window are highly disturbing. I doubt this is the last we'll hear of this story.
Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 09:47 - Jul 22 with 1448 viewsBluefields

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 07:52 - Jul 22 by HighgateBlue

The BBC report now says it was Dunston's UTC Stadium. Did they get this wrong in an earlier edition?

On the face of it it looks like a fun and silly news story. But the photos on twitter of the distributed leaflets, and of the sign in the hearse window are highly disturbing. I doubt this is the last we'll hear of this story.

3 of the names mentioned are, allegedly, a “notorious” crime family. The other co wrote a book on them. Appears very heavy duty.
Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 09:53 - Jul 22 with 1434 viewsiamatractorboy

Presumably the authorities will be undertaking an investigation?
Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 09:54 - Jul 22 with 1427 viewsMetal_Hacker

This thread will be the death of me

Poll: If it were one or the other

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 10:10 - Jul 22 with 1403 viewsEastTownBlue

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 09:53 - Jul 22 by iamatractorboy

That's a dead cert.
Login to get fewer ads

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 10:13 - Jul 22 with 1395 viewsThe_Major

I have a horrible feeling that hearse has a paying customer in the back.
Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 10:54 - Jul 22 with 1264 viewsiamatractorboy

Doing doughnuts on a football pitch looks like fun. If I was watching I would ask the driver if I cadaver go too.
Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 11:00 - Jul 22 with 1258 viewsVic

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 09:53 - Jul 22 by iamatractorboy

Digging into it as we speak.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 11:09 - Jul 22 with 1230 viewsRyorry

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 07:52 - Jul 22 by HighgateBlue

Maybe the perpetrators had been watching the opening ceremony for the current Ashes Test series ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 13:23 - Jul 22 with 1105 viewsWeWereZombies

Game abandoned due to a hearse on the pitch.... on 09:47 - Jul 22 by Bluefields

3 of the names mentioned are, allegedly, a “notorious” crime family. The other co wrote a book on them. Appears very heavy duty.

Just a skeleton staff then...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024