Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home Shirt 18:51 - Jul 14 with 957 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I've been looking to purchase last seasons home shirt, but cannot find it anywhere online. I get why the club have taken it off the club shop to focus on this seasons strip, but is there anywhere you can buy last seasons shirt?
Home Shirt on 18:57 - Jul 14 with 915 viewsCheltenham_Blue

No, but I'm sure it'll be on Ebay imminently.

However, whilst searching for it. Loads of last years training kit is on Decathlon.

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/search?Ntt=Ipswich

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Home Shirt on 18:57 - Jul 14 with 916 viewsLeaky

You will probably have too wait for them to go on special offer. That's not going to happen until this seasons shirt sales are well under way
Home Shirt on 19:06 - Jul 14 with 896 viewsHARRY10

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/394737071206?amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA0ETpoo8sk3TdLR2rKo5
Home Shirt on 19:33 - Jul 14 with 842 viewsSitfcB

Home Shirt on 18:57 - Jul 14 by Leaky

You will probably have too wait for them to go on special offer. That's not going to happen until this seasons shirt sales are well under way

They were on offer since Christmas and then even cheaper in the run up to the new kit coming out, was hardly any left though.

They’re always taken off sale when the new kit goes on sale, and don’t ever going back up.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Home Shirt on 20:32 - Jul 14 with 729 viewsHARRY10

Home Shirt on 19:33 - Jul 14 by SitfcB

They were on offer since Christmas and then even cheaper in the run up to the new kit coming out, was hardly any left though.

They’re always taken off sale when the new kit goes on sale, and don’t ever going back up.

Hidden away to be brought out in 20 years time as a retro collectors item £150 please
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024