Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
T20's final tomorrow 12:50 - Jul 14 with 670 viewsartsbossbeard

Managed to get last minute tickets & a hotel BUT the weather looks horrible and potentially no play tomorrow and the reserve day of Sunday looks similar.

Anyone else going? Still going?

Ticket refunds available if the semi's can't be finished but the hotel is non-refundable..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

T20's final tomorrow on 13:17 - Jul 14 with 577 viewsMattinLondon

Can you cancel the booking but change it to another weekend?
T20's final tomorrow on 13:20 - Jul 14 with 567 viewshatch

There's three of us heading up tomorrow and had a great day in the sunshine last year so real shame about the weather. We'll probably just get on the beers and head out in town regardless then pray for better weather Sunday but looks very likely to be a wet weekend away in Birmingham rather than a day of cricket sadly.

If they have no play on the reserve day doesn't it go to a bowl off in the indoor nets? Imagine.
T20's final tomorrow on 13:35 - Jul 14 with 540 viewsartsbossbeard

T20's final tomorrow on 13:17 - Jul 14 by MattinLondon

Can you cancel the booking but change it to another weekend?

Going to contact the hotel this afternoon - hopefully common sense will prevail..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

T20's final tomorrow on 13:36 - Jul 14 with 529 viewsartsbossbeard

T20's final tomorrow on 13:20 - Jul 14 by hatch

There's three of us heading up tomorrow and had a great day in the sunshine last year so real shame about the weather. We'll probably just get on the beers and head out in town regardless then pray for better weather Sunday but looks very likely to be a wet weekend away in Birmingham rather than a day of cricket sadly.

If they have no play on the reserve day doesn't it go to a bowl off in the indoor nets? Imagine.

Last year was excellent!

Essex involved this year, so keen to attend but might do the same as you..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024