Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kids priority memberships 09:38 - Jul 12 with 435 viewsSaleAway

I see a few people worrying that they won't be able to take their kids, as priority levels don't match. I wonder if a tweak that the club could do, would be that if you link a junior and adult account together, you could average the points between them for ticket priority, so If I had 30 points, and my kid wanted to start coming, we could go in at 15 point level to buy two tickets....

Might make it easier for the next generation of away fans.... what do people think?

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Kids priority memberships on 09:45 - Jul 12 with 389 viewsSheffordBlue

I think it will be a bit like trying to book tickets with a mate who doesn't have the same points as you. There'll be hardly any games this season that don't reach season ticket holders and general sale.

So even if your kid is on half the points that you are you'll almost certainly be able to buy tickets together - you'll just have to wait a couple more days to do it and slightly increase the risk that you get worse tickets.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Kids priority memberships on 09:46 - Jul 12 with 386 viewstractorshark

Are they giving them 5 extra points with the Junior Blue membership like they are for the adult one? That would keep them a little more in sync and give them a head start.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024