Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Striker's 21:02 - Jul 10 with 2147 viewscressi

We may well still be after Hirst .
But Simms to Coventry
Yates being touted to Swansea and Frank the plank saying Town had twelve strikers on their list any views who may be in the picture and yes I know Kane, Haaland etc
Striker's on 21:15 - Jul 10 with 2004 viewsBlueNote

I think we should look at the RMT, who have some great strikers. They'll want better terms than what they're currently on, but will be within our reach.
Striker's on 21:22 - Jul 10 with 1920 viewscressi

Striker's on 21:15 - Jul 10 by BlueNote

I think we should look at the RMT, who have some great strikers. They'll want better terms than what they're currently on, but will be within our reach.

But they may be out on the days we play
Striker's on 21:33 - Jul 10 with 1763 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Striker's on 21:15 - Jul 10 by BlueNote

Been telling people we should be shopping in the French market, for this same reason.
Striker's on 21:45 - Jul 10 with 1627 viewsHorsham

And we had Nouble in the building and let him slip through our fingers. What the hell is going on?
Striker's on 21:52 - Jul 10 with 1563 viewsstrikalite

Striker's on 21:33 - Jul 10 by Matt_Netherlands

Been telling people we should be shopping in the French market, for this same reason.

Joking apart it's going to be tricky getting someone in from overseas now, they're going to need a work permit unless they're internationals I believe..
Was thinking maybe just maybe whilst they're on tour they've lined a player or two up and they'd be joining the group in order for us to take a look at them..

You never know, we do keep things very quiet..
Striker's on 23:45 - Jul 10 with 1170 viewsPinewoodblue

Striker's on 21:52 - Jul 10 by strikalite

Joking apart it's going to be tricky getting someone in from overseas now, they're going to need a work permit unless they're internationals I believe..
Was thinking maybe just maybe whilst they're on tour they've lined a player or two up and they'd be joining the group in order for us to take a look at them..

They changed the rules recently, now easier to bring in overseas players.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Striker's on 00:26 - Jul 11 with 1081 viewsWonTheCupin78

Striker's on 21:52 - Jul 10 by strikalite

Not 100% certain but think teams are allowed 4 overseas players now without any international caps et Al.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024