Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV 18:42 - Jul 3 with 1296 viewslizzibee

anyone know when this goes live? I ask only as my evening ritual of re-watching some games and logged on to ifollow and says content not available. Could well be my bad but tried several games and can't load them.
Town TV on 21:00 - Jul 3 with 1095 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I had an email last week saying that my iFollow subscription had now ended, so assume that'll be why you can't watch them anymore.

Will be interesting once TownTV launches to see if ITFC still have the rights to last seasons footage, or if they'll have to pay a fee to the EFL.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Town TV on 21:52 - Jul 3 with 1006 viewsbelgablue

There's a decent amount of videos on the club's YouTube account to that should help plug the gap.

The off season is a bit like the pre digital TV days in terms of content, where you had nothing on in the baren spell between neighbours and neighbours.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 21:53]

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Town TV on 12:12 - Jul 4 with 737 viewsmarcus1642

Town TV on 21:00 - Jul 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

I had an email last week saying that my iFollow subscription had now ended, so assume that'll be why you can't watch them anymore.

Will be interesting once TownTV launches to see if ITFC still have the rights to last seasons footage, or if they'll have to pay a fee to the EFL.

When you have to register for a new account on the official ITFC web site I noticed a tab for town tv. Watch this space. ifollow had it's faults, but at least you could watch a complete match re-run on Sunday morning if can't make the game home or away. Watching away re-runs could prove problematic via TTV.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024