Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related 09:08 - Jun 19 with 1735 viewsartsbossbeard

I fist bumped a town fan on the concourse of the Hollies stand who was wearing a black t-shirt with a collection of some (in)famous Town shirts on the front.

Was it anyone who posts on here, per chance?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 10:22 - Jun 19 with 1573 viewsGogs

I certainly know a few ITFC fans who have been at the test. Don’t think any of them post on here though

Edit: fat fingers typo 😁
[Post edited 19 Jun 2023 10:58]
1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 11:26 - Jun 19 with 1492 viewsBlueStreak

Didn't realise you were there mate. I was also in the hollies, probably couldn't see you wink wink.

Very odd you mention this because I was with 5 Man u season ticket holders on Friday and they had kindly made t-shirts relating to the 9-0 that we had to wear all day.

All came from my instance a year ago (England v NZ) that it 9 was a travesty and it should have only been 8 (Paul Ince and the ridiculous quick free kick), and they have waited a year to rub it in. Was a good conversation starter for the day though and I received sympathy from other fans.

Good day all round though wasn't it? Was getting a bit feisty in the stand for the evening session, loved it.
1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 11:30 - Jun 19 with 1479 viewsartsbossbeard

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 11:26 - Jun 19 by BlueStreak

Didn't realise you were there mate. I was also in the hollies, probably couldn't see you wink wink.

Very odd you mention this because I was with 5 Man u season ticket holders on Friday and they had kindly made t-shirts relating to the 9-0 that we had to wear all day.

All came from my instance a year ago (England v NZ) that it 9 was a travesty and it should have only been 8 (Paul Ince and the ridiculous quick free kick), and they have waited a year to rub it in. Was a good conversation starter for the day though and I received sympathy from other fans.

Good day all round though wasn't it? Was getting a bit feisty in the stand for the evening session, loved it.

Tee hee..

Yeah, you must've been somewhere near me then with the mouthy aussie lads?

I thought they were fair dinkum and like much of the crowd, had enjoyed a couple of sherries, but the older geezer behind me lost his sh1t with them and had to be told to calm down by his lad.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 13:21 - Jun 19 with 1349 viewsLord_Lucan

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 11:26 - Jun 19 by BlueStreak

I was in the more sedate Raglan stand

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 13:31 - Jun 19 with 1319 viewsBlueStreak

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 13:21 - Jun 19 by Lord_Lucan

I was in the more sedate Raglan stand

another visit to Hen and Chicken Thursday night as well, that place really is top notch
1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 13:40 - Jun 19 with 1282 viewsParky

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 13:31 - Jun 19 by BlueStreak

another visit to Hen and Chicken Thursday night as well, that place really is top notch

This has me excited for Birmingham away
1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 14:32 - Jun 19 with 1164 viewsartsbossbeard

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 13:31 - Jun 19 by BlueStreak

Lucan treated me on Friday evening.

I thoroughly enjoyed it however Michelin Star Boy thought it wasn't as good as previous.

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 16:26 - Jun 19 with 1084 viewsLord_Lucan

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 14:32 - Jun 19 by artsbossbeard

Lucan treated me on Friday evening.

I thoroughly enjoyed it however Michelin Star Boy thought it wasn't as good as previous.

Jake_ITFC was in there last night.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 17:31 - Jun 19 with 1034 viewsartsbossbeard

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 16:26 - Jun 19 by Lord_Lucan

Jake_ITFC was in there last night.

Did he rate it?

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 19:55 - Jun 19 with 968 viewsLord_Lucan

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 17:31 - Jun 19 by artsbossbeard

Did he rate it?

Yes he said it was very good - and he is the Jay Rayner of the board.

1st Day Ashes - Town Fan related on 20:42 - Jun 19 with 930 viewsChurchman

No, but I did bump into a Town supporter at Canterbury last Monday (Surrey v Kent) and had a good chat.

They’re everywhere!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024