Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Been a while since an ITFC manager was wanted elsewhere... 11:49 - Jun 7 with 726 viewsFunge

... MM was under consideration by Eire, at some point, as I recall - before that we're going back a little way, innit?

Who was the last one? Surely not SBR/ England?

Burley obviously had decent jobs with Derby, Southampton and (I suppose) Scotland; all after we'd sacked him though...
Been a while since an ITFC manager was wanted elsewhere... on 11:53 - Jun 7 with 696 viewsKeno

Wasnt Lamberk linked to Sunderland which prompted the **shudder** 5 year contract extension **shudder**

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Been a while since an ITFC manager was wanted elsewhere... on 11:55 - Jun 7 with 674 viewsthe_toff

Yeah it's been a while since we had a good one.
Been a while since an ITFC manager was wanted elsewhere... on 12:04 - Jun 7 with 624 viewschicoazul

Lot of new emotions for us fans to deal with nowadays Fungers. I’m not sure I like it, suffering from Stockholm Syndrome maybe?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Been a while since an ITFC manager was wanted elsewhere... on 12:35 - Jun 7 with 538 viewshoppy

Been a while since an ITFC manager was wanted elsewhere... on 11:53 - Jun 7 by Keno

Wasnt Lamberk linked to Sunderland which prompted the **shudder** 5 year contract extension **shudder**

To be fair, I think Lambert certainly WAS wanted elsewhere when he was with us... mostly by Town fans, admittedly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024