Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It was always going to be our day 07:37 - Apr 30 with 445 viewsboroughblue

Just woke up with a sore head, and realised that yesterday wasn’t in fact a dream, and we’ve done it!

The thoughts just come to me that all things considered, no one was gonna stop us yesterday. The atmosphere from the fans in town, welcoming the coach, and then the incredible atmosphere from the whole of Portman road, it was always going to be our day. Everyone was so up for it, as a club we were immense yesterday. The fans did our bit, and the players did theirs and then some!

I was nervous before the game, but deep down I knew we’d get the job done, as soon as chappers effort hit the net, I think we all knew that was it.

Such a special day, and I’m so glad this group of players were successful, they really have earnt the right to celebrate and they’ve done us proud.

Drink it in lads and ladies, as a fan base a day like yesterday was a long while in the making.

As Ashton said, this is just the start…
It was always going to be our day on 07:51 - Apr 30 with 378 viewsUnhinged_dynamo

I am so very very hungover this morning and I hope that everyone involved in the club as staff player or fan had as good a night as I did

Poll: Who do you think will win the league?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024