Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COYB - let’s get it done 09:15 - Apr 29 with 430 viewsHereford_Blue

Arrived back in Suffolk around 11:30pm yesterday after a trip across from the Shires - managed to get a walking around on crutches-friendly ticket sorted yesterday.

Looking on TWTD this morning it feels a bit like a sort of migratory event with people from all over the world descending back on our town, because everyone wants to be here and be part of this massive day.

Huge 2000 vibes coming back to me from both the Bolton semi-final and the Wembley game, both with my dad who died in November. He was lifelong Town but was born in Plymouth and always thought of them as his second club. Really really hoping that both clubs can do what they need to do today - he would have been so happy with how this season has played out, seems very cruel that he never got to see this one through.

Off into town shortly to start the day off.

Love you dad, love you Town - COYFB.
COYB - let’s get it done on 09:27 - Apr 29 with 364 viewsHereford_Blue

If there’s any TWTDers in the Botanist from about 12 onwards I’ll be the 6 foot 4 bloke on the crutches with a beard and probably a Guinness on the go - come and say hello, would be nice to put some faces to names
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024