Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT 16:27 - Apr 28 with 2073 viewsold_git_at_reserves

Pretty Please.

For tomorrow …

This post has been edited by an administrator
ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:32 - Apr 28 with 2028 viewsold_git_at_reserves

Please take pity on a poor old man with one leg…
ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:32 - Apr 28 with 2028 viewsPlums

Great to see you back on here.

Good luck in your quest - I've been trying for two days, getting RSI from the keyboard and eye problems from refreshing pages!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:33 - Apr 28 with 2009 viewshoppy

*wanted.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:34 - Apr 28 with 1995 viewshoppy

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:32 - Apr 28 by Plums

Good luck in your quest - I've been trying for two days, getting RSI from the keyboard and eye problems from refreshing pages!

"I've just been trying to get tickets, honest!"

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:36 - Apr 28 with 1970 viewsold_git_at_reserves

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:32 - Apr 28 by Plums

Ah, well now…

If you are already sitting out there, in the social media queue, looking for a ticket…

When you find one – surely you will – push it on to me and keep looking because you can then say that you gave the one ticket that you found to a Kindly Old Man that is “Approaching 80”…

You are sure then to attract another ticket as people would want to reward such a selfless act…

Makes Sense
ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:38 - Apr 28 with 1944 viewshoppy

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:36 - Apr 28 by old_git_at_reserves

Ah, well now…

If you are already sitting out there, in the social media queue, looking for a ticket…

When you find one – surely you will – push it on to me and keep looking because you can then say that you gave the one ticket that you found to a Kindly Old Man that is “Approaching 80”…

You are sure then to attract another ticket as people would want to reward such a selfless act…

Makes Sense

Aren't we all approaching 80? Just some are more advanced than others.

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:38 - Apr 28 with 1944 viewsPlums

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:34 - Apr 28 by hoppy

"I've just been trying to get tickets, honest!"

It has felt a bit like Willy Wonka...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:38 - Apr 28 with 1936 viewshype313

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:36 - Apr 28 by old_git_at_reserves

Ah, well now…

Makes Sense

Unfortunately you have more chance of having a fondle in the bushes with an old acquaintance.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:41 - Apr 28 with 1901 viewsold_git_at_reserves

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:38 - Apr 28 by hoppy

Bogger…

But, I’ve been OldGit since the last century, SURELY I really am now REALLY Old, n’est ce pas ?
ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:44 - Apr 28 with 1879 viewsold_git_at_reserves

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:38 - Apr 28 by hype313

Unfortunately you have more chance of having a fondle in the bushes with an old acquaintance.

To be precise…

The Roy Keane Memorial Bushes ![|b]
ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:46 - Apr 28 with 1865 viewsNthsuffolkblue

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:38 - Apr 28 by hoppy

I think Facters is running away from it, isn't he? Certainly some people are.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:53 - Apr 28 with 1826 viewsold_git_at_reserves

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 16:46 - Apr 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think Facters is running away from it, isn't he? Certainly some people are.

And who amongst us is not running away from something…?

I actually have a list…

It begins…

1. My second ex-wife;
2. Reality…
Thank You, TWTD… on 18:07 - Apr 28 with 1564 viewsold_git_at_reserves

My Problem Is Solved.

Upper Towen… [|b]
Thank You, TWTD… on 18:40 - Apr 28 with 1438 viewsPlums

Thank You, TWTD… on 18:07 - Apr 28 by old_git_at_reserves

My Problem Is Solved.

Upper Towen… [|b]

Great news. Well done.
I still have a problem!
If I can source one before 10am tomorrow, I can get myself to FPR from Nottingham. After that, I'm consigned to google or jetting off to an overseas territory to watch it.

Thank You, TWTD… on 18:52 - Apr 28 with 1336 viewsold_git_at_reserves

Thank You, TWTD… on 18:40 - Apr 28 by Plums

Great news. Well done.
I still have a problem!
If I can source one before 10am tomorrow, I can get myself to FPR from Nottingham. After that, I'm consigned to google or jetting off to an overseas territory to watch it.

Text me

I Know A Man !!

This post has been edited by an administrator
ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 20:25 - Apr 28 with 1114 viewsGavTWTD

I really is madness to post your mobile on t'internet. I've removed

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Thank You, TWTD… on 20:29 - Apr 28 with 1084 viewssquiz

Thank You, TWTD… on 18:40 - Apr 28 by Plums

Great news. Well done.
I still have a problem!

I'm in the same boat. But Liverpool instead of Nottingham
ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 20:30 - Apr 28 with 1076 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

ONE seat needed anywhere in WEST Stand. For THE OLD GIT on 20:25 - Apr 28 by GavTWTD

I really is madness to post your mobile on t'internet. I've removed

Especially when scammers are cashing in out there.....be careful peeps!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024