Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assist 19:10 - Apr 27 with 2353 viewsStourbridgeblue

Having spent the last 2 days watching the Barnsley game back from every feed I'm wondering if Davis's clearance from 1 yard from our own goal line is going to count as an assist for Hirst's goal? I think that might be my favourite ever ITFC goal.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Assist on 19:12 - Apr 27 with 2275 viewsPendejo

I asked the same thing yesterday, didn't see any answer

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Assist on 19:15 - Apr 27 with 2254 viewsSitfcB

Yes it does.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Assist on 19:22 - Apr 27 with 2225 viewsIllinoisblue

I think the most amazing about the highlights, both official and fan vids, is the fact they make you forget we had an equally brilliant result, scoring much better quality goals, just three days earlier. This team are spoiling us.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Assist on 19:43 - Apr 27 with 2105 viewsSteve_M

It was a bit like the point we went 3-1 up at Wembley in 2000, in that it turned a close match into something much more comfortable. And in both games, there was so much more to them than that result.

Have you seen this clip of it, really captures the moment even for those of us who stayed on our feet?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Assist on 19:59 - Apr 27 with 2008 viewsbelgablue

Assist on 19:43 - Apr 27 by Steve_M

It was a bit like the point we went 3-1 up at Wembley in 2000, in that it turned a close match into something much more comfortable. And in both games, there was so much more to them than that result.

Have you seen this clip of it, really captures the moment even for those of us who stayed on our feet?

Cracking video. I think I must have watched every highlights video, fans footage, Ipswich commentary, Barnsley commentary, at least 50 times each.

I think this one might be my favourite.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Assist on 20:01 - Apr 27 with 1987 viewsHerbivore

BBC had it down as an assist for Leif. It was a pass leading to a goal, albeit Hirst had a bit to do.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Assist on 20:03 - Apr 27 with 1967 viewsIllinoisblue

Assist on 19:59 - Apr 27 by belgablue

Cracking video. I think I must have watched every highlights video, fans footage, Ipswich commentary, Barnsley commentary, at least 50 times each.

I think this one might be my favourite.

“Facking hell ref”
“Go on”

Silence

“Come onnnnnnnnn, facking get in there”

A thing of beauty

62 - 78 - 81

Assist on 20:08 - Apr 27 with 1925 viewsbelgablue

Assist on 20:03 - Apr 27 by Illinoisblue

“Facking hell ref”
“Go on”

Silence

“Come onnnnnnnnn, facking get in there”

A thing of beauty

It captures everything. I like that he's clearly lost his voice already at this point and is still going for it.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

Assist on 20:37 - Apr 27 with 1806 viewsIllinoisblue

Assist on 20:08 - Apr 27 by belgablue

It captures everything. I like that he's clearly lost his voice already at this point and is still going for it.

It’s brilliant. That second of silence before the eruption is perfect. Although the yoof right at the end throwing himself on his already floored was trying way too hard to partake in the limbs.

62 - 78 - 81

Assist on 21:06 - Apr 27 with 1667 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It was virtually unmissable from the moment it left Davis' foot. Laid on a plate for him. Hirst really didn't have anything to do except put it in the gaping net.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Assist on 22:29 - Apr 27 with 1429 viewsBluespeed225

Assist on 20:37 - Apr 27 by Illinoisblue

It’s brilliant. That second of silence before the eruption is perfect. Although the yoof right at the end throwing himself on his already floored was trying way too hard to partake in the limbs.

If i was under 20 I'd have been diving in there! Credit too as he held his glasses as he launched.
Assist on 22:39 - Apr 27 with 1399 viewsTresBonne

Assist on 20:37 - Apr 27 by Illinoisblue

Same fella who was having a go at Morsy at BR haha. Same jacket and everything.

Technically said yoof got us promoted.
Assist on 00:47 - Apr 28 with 1243 viewscharlie1

Assist on 19:43 - Apr 27 by Steve_M

It’s a great angle of the ‘definite’ handball and penalty that Barnsley were robbed of in the build up to Hirsts goal.
Assist on 02:28 - Apr 28 with 1195 viewsIllinoisblue

Assist on 22:39 - Apr 27 by TresBonne

Same fella who was having a go at Morsy at BR haha. Same jacket and everything.

Technically said yoof got us promoted.

Get that lad a medal

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024