Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Cotter 19:54 - Apr 26 with 1728 viewsChocorange

Just noticed that Barry Cotter , the young Irish player who Mccarthy gave a debut to in his final games here, came on as sub for Barnsley last night.

I remember McCarthy upsetting the fans when he took him off, when he was doing ok.

Can’t say I noticed him come on amongst all hour celebrating last night.

Good to see him progressing.
Barry Cotter on 20:03 - Apr 26 with 1624 viewsTobytyke

He signed for us in January and hasn't featured much to be honest. He came on as a sub away at Portsmouth for his debut and put a long throw into the box which we equalised from. But otherwise, he's played about 40 minutes off the bench across 5 or so appearances. His arrival coincided with Jordan Williams hitting form, so he's found it difficult to break into the side.
Barry Cotter on 20:07 - Apr 26 with 1575 viewsGarv

Does Mick still have any affinity with Barnsley?

Hope so.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Barry Cotter on 20:45 - Apr 26 with 1316 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Noticed he came on but hadn't noticed he was on the bench before that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Barry Cotter on 23:10 - Apr 26 with 1016 viewsTobytyke

Barry Cotter on 20:07 - Apr 26 by Garv

Does Mick still have any affinity with Barnsley?

Hope so.

He speaks highly of his time at the club, and of course is from the town, but otherwise, not really, no.
Barry Cotter on 01:20 - Apr 27 with 803 viewsClareBlue

Yes my son saw him in the warm up. He used to play against him in Ennis and he comes into the local restaurant when in home visiting family. Had a year in Dublin before Barnsley. Unfortunately his friends from school and the Clare league who know him not talking too high of attitude he has developed. My son says last time he was in our local restaurant he didn't come across too well. Shame really as not like that when left Ipswich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024