Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This feeling. 07:07 - Apr 25 with 667 viewsJambo

When I bought a half season ticket for my son and I , I didn't expect us to go on this run of games.
He's 9 and the worst he's seen us do is draw to Plymouth and Sheff Weds!!

I have to keep telling him "it's not normally like this!"

For him though, this is normal - he's just so supremely confident in the boys... I on the other hand am a nervous bloody wreck!!

He reckons 2-0 tonight...!!

God, I hope he's right... Saturday would be amazing if that's when we confirm promotion at home.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!
This feeling. on 07:33 - Apr 25 with 574 viewsSaleAway

Poor lad.... he's going to get a nasty shock at some point!

Reminds me a bit of me.... my Blues journey started in early 1999, when I moved to Ipswich to work at BT, got chatting to some lads at work, who took me to Portman Road, and I was hooked.... obviously we had the disappointment that year, but then Reuser, Premiership, that first season, the european tours.... etc.... and it was brilliant....

been a bit s**t since then though! Hopefully your lad will get a decent set of up, before any disappointments though!

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

This feeling. on 08:04 - Apr 25 with 475 viewsChurchman

This feeling. on 07:33 - Apr 25 by SaleAway

Poor lad.... he's going to get a nasty shock at some point!

Reminds me a bit of me.... my Blues journey started in early 1999, when I moved to Ipswich to work at BT, got chatting to some lads at work, who took me to Portman Road, and I was hooked.... obviously we had the disappointment that year, but then Reuser, Premiership, that first season, the european tours.... etc.... and it was brilliant....

been a bit s**t since then though! Hopefully your lad will get a decent set of up, before any disappointments though!

Sadly he is. My first game was in 68 so I grew up with us getting better and better, especially after 72. It never occurred to me that we’d ever sink as low as we have or for as long, but at least I got to see sustained outstanding stuff. Wish I’d appreciated it more.

Still I think it’s better to get into it young with the team doing well. Once you are hooked that’s it! You’re doomed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024