Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fully fit midfield!!! What a choice to have 20:11 - Apr 15 with 508 viewsBluenc

If and when we get all of our midfield fit, it is going to be very interesting and hard for McKenna to choose from. They all have such different strengths and together could be such a massive advantage for us to have, even better than the choice we have for our front 3.

To be able to choose between, Morsy, Luongo, Ball, Camara, Evans and even Humpherys is a crazy option to have, for just two starting spots.
Fully fit midfield!!! What a choice to have on 20:18 - Apr 15 with 455 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Morsy and Luongo. Full stop. By a mile.

Ball as cover for them.

Camara and Humphreys are more likely to be cover for the Number 10s now.

Luongo has positively influenced every single game he has played for us. His rivals for the position alongside Morsy aren't quite as consistent.
Fully fit midfield!!! What a choice to have on 20:21 - Apr 15 with 436 viewsBluespeed225

Camara! I’d forgotten all about him. kMK has really built a squad hasn’t he. I know we have backing, but I think the best work they’ve done, so far, is headhunting a modern coach. His whole thinking and methods are just light years ahead of what we had in the past.
Fully fit midfield!!! What a choice to have on 20:32 - Apr 15 with 403 viewsBluenc

Fully fit midfield!!! What a choice to have on 20:18 - Apr 15 by ArnoldMoorhen

Morsy and Luongo. Full stop. By a mile.

Ball as cover for them.

Camara and Humphreys are more likely to be cover for the Number 10s now.

Luongo has positively influenced every single game he has played for us. His rivals for the position alongside Morsy aren't quite as consistent.

We can't just say this player and that player full stop. Players get injuried and other players add other dimensions. Look at the front three. We have the starting three, but we have options on the bench to change a situation.

I thought Ball was solid when he came on today. Before Evans got injuried, everyone would have said he was our best midfielder. Camara is a non stop runner that adds in the attacking areas. I just think that is a ridiculous choice for a midfield two in league one. Like mentioned, I think McK has built such a strong squad already that all areas have such strength in depend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024