Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This may have already been posted... 07:03 - Apr 15 with 985 viewsSchmoke

...but reading through this thread it just reeks of desperation doesn't it...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/319222-ipswich-v-charlton-referee/
This may have already been posted... on 07:11 - Apr 15 with 908 viewsStewart27

Entitled fan base with very short memories. How they can bemoan referee decisions in the 2 games we’ve played against them is ludricous.

A huge decision went against us in each game.

There was another thread on Owl Stalk listing club sizes. A fan had them above Chelsea in terms of club size. They’re not even the biggest club in Sheffield.
This may have already been posted... on 07:30 - Apr 15 with 830 viewsbrogansnose

Desperation, panic and the fact that they had the upper hand and they have totally squandered their points advantage over us. Of course, they may still go up but there is a reason why everyone one else up there takes the pee out of them, which is a shame because I love Sheffield and I've got a load of Wednesday fans as mates.
This may have already been posted... on 07:41 - Apr 15 with 794 viewsSchmoke

This may have already been posted... on 07:11 - Apr 15 by Stewart27

Entitled fan base with very short memories. How they can bemoan referee decisions in the 2 games we’ve played against them is ludricous.

A huge decision went against us in each game.

There was another thread on Owl Stalk listing club sizes. A fan had them above Chelsea in terms of club size. They’re not even the biggest club in Sheffield.

My favourite part so far is the Wes Burns letter in crayon (pretty funny in isolation to be fair) that's been caught up in a six page (and counting) thread of them whining about all the stuff we've apparently been whining about.

The irony is not lost on them apparently.
This may have already been posted... on 07:42 - Apr 15 with 773 viewsHerbivore

They really are a weird bunch. Piss and moan about everything, including their player getting banned for a deliberate elbow to an opponent's face, they throw coins at match officials and steal a point as a result, and then they try to make out it's everyone else who's a fanny? They've got serious delusions of grandeur, love the fact they seem to think we're a pissy little club and they're massive when they've won nothing in 50+ years and they can't get close to filling their crumbling ground most weeks. We're pulling in more fans then them but you'd think from the way they see themselves that they are Man United and we're Accrington. They've only taken points from us this season because big decisions have gone in their favour in both games and yet they see themselves as victims. Absolute bawbags.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This may have already been posted... on 08:12 - Apr 15 with 612 viewsPique

When a fan base starts indulging in conspiracy theories, it's a sure sign all is not well. They may go up, they may not, but today's Sheffield Wednesday is clearly not a happy, healthy club.
This may have already been posted... on 08:19 - Apr 15 with 563 viewsHerbivore

This may have already been posted... on 08:12 - Apr 15 by Pique

When a fan base starts indulging in conspiracy theories, it's a sure sign all is not well. They may go up, they may not, but today's Sheffield Wednesday is clearly not a happy, healthy club.

I particularly enjoyed a couple of them insisting that if they had an Ipswich fan refereeing their game at Burton today that they'd be absolutely fine with it. Given that they seem to piss their pants on a daily basis, even when things haven't gone against them, I find that to be extremely implausible.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This may have already been posted... on 08:23 - Apr 15 with 550 viewsPique

This may have already been posted... on 08:19 - Apr 15 by Herbivore

I particularly enjoyed a couple of them insisting that if they had an Ipswich fan refereeing their game at Burton today that they'd be absolutely fine with it. Given that they seem to piss their pants on a daily basis, even when things haven't gone against them, I find that to be extremely implausible.

Quite. I also find their hatred of Wes Burns very strange - other than being smashed in the face, it's not really clear what he's supposed to have done.

It's all symptomatic of a club in decline and an unhappy fan base projecting their frustrations elsewhere. To be fair, you can hardly blame them, the football they're forced to watch is terrible. Imagine growing up watching Chris Waddle and having to pay to watch the rubbish Moore serves up today!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024