Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket move 15:53 - Mar 31 with 1019 viewsSpringfielder

Hi,
Looking to move mine and sons season tickets to lower North), ideally block 6 but would happily move to 5. Obviously need 2 seats together.

Anyone on here currently in one of those blocks planning to move (maybe to Cobbold Block A).

I have spoken to the ticket office but they advised there is no waiting list and basically told me to just constantly look on the website and hope something comes up. (which i have been doing all week)

If this does apply to you could you DM me and perhaps we can work it so I can jump straight into your seats.

Thanks!
Season ticket move on 16:13 - Mar 31 with 945 viewsBleuBlue

If a large chunk of Section 6 are moving to the Cobbold to form the new singing section, there should be quite a few seats become available. I guess these will become visible once the moves have been confirmed.
Season ticket move on 16:15 - Mar 31 with 929 viewsMillsTash

Season ticket move on 16:13 - Mar 31 by BleuBlue

If a large chunk of Section 6 are moving to the Cobbold to form the new singing section, there should be quite a few seats become available. I guess these will become visible once the moves have been confirmed.

If they have moved already the seats should be showing as available. That is unless they have already been taken which is probably the case
Season ticket move on 16:17 - Mar 31 with 922 viewsBleuBlue

Season ticket move on 16:15 - Mar 31 by MillsTash

If they have moved already the seats should be showing as available. That is unless they have already been taken which is probably the case

Not necessarily. They’re just dealing with renewals at the moment aren’t they, so once the renewals period is over, then presumably this is when they become officially available. I may of course be wrong.
Season ticket move on 16:39 - Mar 31 with 845 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

It’s a manual process. Those looking to move purchase as new then email ticket office telling them to release old seat. So it will only show as available when the ticket office press the button.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Season ticket move on 17:33 - Mar 31 with 754 viewsSpringfielder

Season ticket move on 16:39 - Mar 31 by WestStanderLaLaLa

It’s a manual process. Those looking to move purchase as new then email ticket office telling them to release old seat. So it will only show as available when the ticket office press the button.

Yes this is my understanding and why I keep checking online.
Also why I thought I could maybe jump queue if anyone on here falls into the planning to move from 6 to A category.
Not much in a looks taken yet and the club said as BA all individuals they would be moving individually
Season ticket move on 17:39 - Mar 31 with 727 viewsSitfcB

Where are your seats at the moment?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Season ticket move on 18:19 - Mar 31 with 684 viewsSpringfielder

Season ticket move on 17:39 - Mar 31 by SitfcB

Where are your seats at the moment?

Magnus block P. Great view but north stand was always my spiritual home and my son us now old enough to want to be in amongst it
Season ticket move on 19:02 - Mar 31 with 612 viewsStewart27

Season ticket move on 18:19 - Mar 31 by Springfielder

Magnus block P. Great view but north stand was always my spiritual home and my son us now old enough to want to be in amongst it

North stand is the same for me. But I was younger then!

My son wants us to move there when he’s old enough - but the view is crap.

Maybe I’m just getting old!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024