Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We wearing home or away kit on Saturday? Anyone know? (n/t) 12:46 - Feb 23 with 1112 viewsGiveusanI

We wearing home or away kit on Saturday? Anyone know? (n/t) on 12:50 - Feb 23 with 1090 viewsMattinLondon

No idea. Maybe a cross of the two. Blue shirts but black shorts - that’ll will actually look quite good.

Off-topic, MK Dons a brand new club needing some sort of identity which makes them unique. They could wear purple or turquoise but no, they wear white. Very boring.
We wearing home or away kit on Saturday? Anyone know? (n/t) on 13:48 - Feb 23 with 965 viewshoppy

I would imagine James Pullen would know, at the very least.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 13:48]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

We wearing home or away kit on Saturday? Anyone know? (n/t) on 14:22 - Feb 23 with 900 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Should wear the third kit really

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

We wearing home or away kit on Saturday? Anyone know? (n/t) on 14:37 - Feb 23 with 875 viewsSharkey

We wearing home or away kit on Saturday? Anyone know? (n/t) on 12:50 - Feb 23 by MattinLondon

No idea. Maybe a cross of the two. Blue shirts but black shorts - that’ll will actually look quite good.

Off-topic, MK Dons a brand new club needing some sort of identity which makes them unique. They could wear purple or turquoise but no, they wear white. Very boring.

"Blue shirts but black shorts - that’ll will actually look quite good."

Very Posh indeed.
We wearing home or away kit on Saturday? Anyone know? (n/t) on 16:58 - Feb 23 with 704 viewsbournemouthblue

We wearing home or away kit on Saturday? Anyone know? (n/t) on 12:50 - Feb 23 by MattinLondon

They were screaming out to be rebranded as MK Red Bulls or RB Dons etc but Winkleman I believe has distanced them from doing this

Foolish really, given they have no history and the Red Bull network of clubs perform pretty well nowadays

They also have a presence in the city with Formula One

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

We wearing home or away kit on Saturday? Anyone know? (n/t) on 12:46 - Feb 24 with 416 viewsMattinLondon

We wearing home or away kit on Saturday? Anyone know? (n/t) on 16:58 - Feb 23 by bournemouthblue

They were screaming out to be rebranded as MK Red Bulls or RB Dons etc but Winkleman I believe has distanced them from doing this

Foolish really, given they have no history and the Red Bull network of clubs perform pretty well nowadays

They also have a presence in the city with Formula One

That’s interesting. I do remember that there were rumours about Red Bull investing in English football but didn’t realise that MK could have been that club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024